BO2 Seems to be MY sequel to COD4

#11cifer520Posted 9/14/2012 10:06:21 AM
Saizen13 posted...
How can a game with a pick ten system and so many killstreaks feel like cod 4? Cod 4 was amazing because it was so simple. We will never see a simple cod again.

It's simple in retrospect, but when it came out it was the deepest CoD yet and it prided itself on it's relative complexity.
#12BrownPackPosted 9/15/2012 9:31:46 PM
breadisgood posted...
DaManJinx posted...
BrownPack posted...
MW2 is still my sequel to Cod4. BO 2 though seems to be my spin off of MW2.

I can see that, i really wonder what MW2 could of been like if the fiasco of Infinity Ward didnt happen.

This. It's already my favourite one with very little post-game support. It could have been even better. Such a shame.

YES. Finally, I've found people who speak my language. MW2 is my all time favorite COD still. And if it had the post-game support, they could've slightly nerfed one man army, and it would be perfect. Still, even then, I'd pick MW2 over any CoD.
#13DaManJinx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 9:06:19 AM
Completely agree about MW2 they really had the game headed in the right direction after that was recycling the name. I give Treyarch credit for trying but up till BO2 finally it seems up to par on what Mw2 was doing.
#14NarutoTaioPosted 9/17/2012 9:09:59 AM
BrownPack posted...
breadisgood posted...
DaManJinx posted...
BrownPack posted...
MW2 is still my sequel to Cod4. BO 2 though seems to be my spin off of MW2.

I can see that, i really wonder what MW2 could of been like if the fiasco of Infinity Ward didnt happen.

This. It's already my favourite one with very little post-game support. It could have been even better. Such a shame.

YES. Finally, I've found people who speak my language. MW2 is my all time favorite COD still. And if it had the post-game support, they could've slightly nerfed one man army, and it would be perfect. Still, even then, I'd pick MW2 over any CoD.

MW2 is good. As long as I don't have to play on Estate.
Black Ops is even better.