BO2 Seems to be MY sequel to COD4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. BO2 Seems to be MY sequel to COD4

User Info: cifer520

cifer520
4 years ago#11
Saizen13 posted...
How can a game with a pick ten system and so many killstreaks feel like cod 4? Cod 4 was amazing because it was so simple. We will never see a simple cod again.

It's simple in retrospect, but when it came out it was the deepest CoD yet and it prided itself on it's relative complexity.

User Info: BrownPack

BrownPack
4 years ago#12
breadisgood posted...
DaManJinx posted...
BrownPack posted...
MW2 is still my sequel to Cod4. BO 2 though seems to be my spin off of MW2.

I can see that, i really wonder what MW2 could of been like if the fiasco of Infinity Ward didnt happen.

This. It's already my favourite one with very little post-game support. It could have been even better. Such a shame.

YES. Finally, I've found people who speak my language. MW2 is my all time favorite COD still. And if it had the post-game support, they could've slightly nerfed one man army, and it would be perfect. Still, even then, I'd pick MW2 over any CoD.

User Info: DaManJinx

DaManJinx
4 years ago#13
Completely agree about MW2 they really had the game headed in the right direction after that was recycling the name. I give Treyarch credit for trying but up till BO2 finally it seems up to par on what Mw2 was doing.

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#14
BrownPack posted...
breadisgood posted...
DaManJinx posted...
BrownPack posted...
MW2 is still my sequel to Cod4. BO 2 though seems to be my spin off of MW2.

I can see that, i really wonder what MW2 could of been like if the fiasco of Infinity Ward didnt happen.

This. It's already my favourite one with very little post-game support. It could have been even better. Such a shame.

YES. Finally, I've found people who speak my language. MW2 is my all time favorite COD still. And if it had the post-game support, they could've slightly nerfed one man army, and it would be perfect. Still, even then, I'd pick MW2 over any CoD.

MW2 is good. As long as I don't have to play on Estate.
Black Ops is even better.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. BO2 Seems to be MY sequel to COD4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM