This game should tell you if you are on radar.

#11d3dsightPosted 9/14/2012 4:59:40 AM
No.
#12Gray_wolf1119Posted 9/14/2012 6:34:43 AM
I'm not against it.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#13HaganPosted 9/14/2012 6:36:29 AM
Enemy uav online... nuff said
---
XBL GT= illidan z
#14SierraReiPosted 9/14/2012 10:33:51 AM
I want an icon to show if there's a UAV in the air. Not if it can see you, but just that it's there. This was an annoyance for me in the first Blops especially, where if enough was going on the announcer would skip over enemy UAV calls.
#15Nriepw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 10:37:46 AM
As I said the idea was coming from people with Recon in MW3. You can tell you are on radar with UAVs obviously, but with Ghost it should at least tell you when it turns off you you can get a move on.

And I heard something like Recon is coming back? Sensor grenade? My only problem is that you had no clue you were marked.

I would also like this to happen to motion sensers because, frankly, im sick of 'em.
#16d3dsightPosted 9/14/2012 11:12:52 AM
Nriepw posted...
As I said the idea was coming from people with Recon in MW3. You can tell you are on radar with UAVs obviously, but with Ghost it should at least tell you when it turns off you you can get a move on.

The game tells you when they go up, and when they are destroyed. Aside from that, they always stay active for the exact same amount of time, every time. You can judge it yourself. I don't think it's necessary for them to tell Ghost users.

Regarding Recon, telling enemies when they've been Recon'd kind of negates the purpose of the perk. As soon as you know you're on the map, you can hang back, find cover, tell your teammmates, etc. Now you also know that that particular enemy is using Recon, and can adapt accordingly to fight him, taking into account what blue perk he's using.

And I heard something like Recon is coming back? Sensor grenade? My only problem is that you had no clue you were marked.

I would also like this to happen to motion sensers because, frankly, im sick of 'em.

Sensor grenades haven't been shown or explained to my knowledge. But I'm pretty sure there aren't BOTH sensor grenades and motion sensors, I believe it's just the sensor grenades. At least portable radar isn't in.
#17Nriepw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 8:06:50 PM
Okay I didn't think I needed to even mention this but I will.

Yes, you know when a UAV is up and about 30 seconds later should go down. That isn't the point. That is all obvious. So obvious I didn't think I needed to mention it.

My point is, a lot of people think Recon is OP because there is no way to know that you are tagged you run into an ambush. And to the guy who said you shouldn't know because you would sit back, well, that is sorta the point. As is the tip of a flash bang us almost certain death and that is just silly. (I personally love the perk but meh)

Now, this is the BO2 board so recon is only a problem if it makes a return in some way.

(Sorry about following errors, phone won't let me correct for some reason)

But, and I got a tad sidetracked, again it is obvious that you should know you are on a UAV and if Ghost is actually going to shut iff at times it needs to tell you. Simple as that.

I know ppeople hate Ghost but it is already nerfed tp death.
#18genius14Posted 9/15/2012 9:47:14 PM
So TC wants a sitrep for radars? k
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
Some of the best MW2 people I party up with <3: http://gyazo.com/9ac8402eaf85a09a637a9311aed69f28
#19CashDudeHomiePosted 9/15/2012 11:43:43 PM
I agree. If someone is using Ghost and they don't meet the (currently unknown) movement requirements, the announcer needs to say "Enemy spy plane has tagged you" or something like that.
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass