My ideal 4vs4 Zombie Mode... ((Samantha vs Richtofen

#1The_ShaderPosted 9/15/2012 4:17:16 PM
Read topic post firs and then ..... Yay? or Nay? - Results (27 votes)
Yay!
18.52% (5 votes)
Nay!
51.85% (14 votes)
Which one means yes?
29.63% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Players are zombies, but smarter then the usual zombies. Enough to carry guns or whatever. And its teams consist of one fighting for Richtofen, and the other for samantha!

Thats as far as i got with this idea.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#2Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/15/2012 4:18:48 PM
Sounds like TDM in Zombies which is quite frankly in my honest opinion a dumb idea.

If it's a competitive mode where two teams see who can either survive the longest [or in the random case they both die at the same time] or obtain the most points... Makes quite a bit more sense than most other suggestions I've seen.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#3The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 4:32:10 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Sounds like TDM in Zombies which is quite frankly in my honest opinion a dumb idea.

If it's a competitive mode where two teams see who can either survive the longest [or in the random case they both die at the same time] or obtain the most points... Makes quite a bit more sense than most other suggestions I've seen.

It can be anything.... i didnt say it was TDM
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#4CarpeDeumpPosted 9/15/2012 4:36:54 PM
Gee Tee Eff Ohh
#5creativemePosted 9/16/2012 11:19:22 AM
at first i thought it was just all 8 people playing together....which could have been awesome and just super crazy. the 4 on 4 thing will probably just be a contest of either who stays alive the longest or who gets the most points. possibly if you're team is losing you'll get like a free fire sale powerup to help you catch up or something like that.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif