For those of you that don't like ghost....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. For those of you that don't like ghost....

User Info: TightNinja

TightNinja
4 years ago#11
Just bring back stopping power

That may help I guess but I was one of the few that still used UAV Jammer, Camouflage Ghost in all these games. I always preferred the element surprise of extra damage. If I flank and get the jump on you, I have already put 4 bullets into you before you have time to respsond so stopping power never helped me that much....but everyone plays differently.
GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
Today's FPS gamer - If it kills me it must be overpowered so I will whine until the developer removes it!!! i.e Black Ops

User Info: seankimberley42

seankimberley42
4 years ago#12
TightNinja posted...

That may help I guess but I was one of the few that still used UAV Jammer, Camouflage Ghost in all these games. I always preferred the element surprise of extra damage. If I flank and get the jump on you, I have already put 4 bullets into you before you have time to respsond so stopping power never helped me that much....but everyone plays differently.

I think his point was that bringing back stopping power will make the whiners stop complaining about ghost and start complaining about stopping power. And I'm the same as you; ghost, to me, was always better then stopping power or juggernaut. One or two extra bullets in a game where guns fire at 700+ rpm = people vastly overestimating the effectiveness of stopping power.
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice

User Info: Valerium

Valerium
4 years ago#13
People generally complain about ghost because they're too lazy to check corners.

Its never been overpowered.

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#14
GetGoodBro posted...
GeneralAsura posted...
I'd prefer not being a complaining scrub and just enjoying the game for what it is.

A laggy campfest?

Served.
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#15
I don't care about ghost as long as all it does is block UAV, it's when it starts blocking 5 other things that it got stupid.
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#16
billnye69 posted...
I don't care about ghost as long as all it does is block UAV, it's when it starts blocking 5 other things that it got stupid.

I think it was good for blocking killstreaks which I think should have been the core perk [read: non pro version] I don't know how many games I entered with a chopper gunner on thel ikes of Jungle just to get mowed down because I didn't have Ghost pro. >.>
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#17
Mewtwo_soul posted...
billnye69 posted...

I think it was good for blocking killstreaks which I think should have been the core perk [read: non pro version] I don't know how many games I entered with a chopper gunner on thel ikes of Jungle just to get mowed down because I didn't have Ghost pro. >.>

I like ghost as only blocking UAV and then having blind eye for killstreaks. I'm a player that wants every perk to do 1 thing like in CoD4
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#18
billnye69 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
billnye69 posted...

I like ghost as only blocking UAV and then having blind eye for killstreaks. I'm a player that wants every perk to do 1 thing like in CoD4

True, but in BO there was no blind Eye

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
4 years ago#19
seankimberley42 posted...
TightNinja posted...

I think his point was that bringing back stopping power will make the whiners stop complaining about ghost and start complaining about stopping power. And I'm the same as you; ghost, to me, was always better then stopping power or juggernaut. One or two extra bullets in a game where guns fire at 700+ rpm = people vastly overestimating the effectiveness of stopping power.

I never remembered stopping power being such an issue before or that people complained about it, then again I was never on the Cod message boards before
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. For those of you that don't like ghost....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM