C/D you are buying this for zombies.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D you are buying this for zombies.

User Info: liaofeng

liaofeng
4 years ago#1
C/D you are buying this for zombies - Results (33 votes)
C
33.33% (11 votes)
D
66.67% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since cod is the most repetitive, stale and cancerous growth on the gaming scene. I would like to know who is buying this only for zombies.
I camp to get a high k/d, am i pro yet?

User Info: DurableDoor024

DurableDoor024
4 years ago#2
No, zombie mode is extremely boring.
Need a sig? Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: tacoslayer89

tacoslayer89
4 years ago#3
That's it. Polls are the worst thing to ever happen to this site. I'm done with the huge amount of pointless topics.

/rant
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
GT: SlaykSerr789

User Info: Blade_Runner_07

Blade_Runner_07
4 years ago#4
If Zombies are a far deeper option than in the past and customizable like Halo's firefight and not just a survival mode like in MW3 than yes I'm buying it for Zombies.

But I gotta be honest. I don;t know enough about Zombies right now so I'm saying no.
I'm buying this for the same reason half of the current pre-orders are. Everybody else is playing it. I might as well get in on the fun.

User Info: ArgentumVir

ArgentumVir
4 years ago#5
tacoslayer89 posted...
That's it. Polls are the worst thing to ever happen to this site. I'm done with the huge amount of pointless topics.

/rant

This site was the worst thing to happen to this site.
Call me Sterling, or Silva.

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#6
C/D is dumb as hell

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#7
DurableDoor024 posted...
No, zombie mode is extremely boring.

Yet standard repetitive MP isn't?

>.>
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"

User Info: Gordaton

Gordaton
4 years ago#8
Survival Mode is better. Way better. Zombies is the worst infinite wave mode ever.

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#9
Gordaton posted...
Survival Mode is better. Way better. Zombies is the worst infinite wave mode ever.

Lacks any mechanics, and could easily clear wave 30+ by camping in a building with a shotgun, C4, and a pistol.

Yeah, Survival is SOOO much better/sarcasm. :D
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
4 years ago#10
I've only ever truly liked one zombie map- the first one. Since then they'd loaded them with a bunch of junk I don't care about (perks, traps etc.)

I am tentatively looking forward to whats new in this one. I hear there's a proper zombie campaign and new zombie MP modes (hopefully playable in Combat Training.)
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D you are buying this for zombies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM