I will say that I'm glad to see 1 thing return.

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 9/20/2012 11:46:08 PM
A versitile amount of secondaries.

I loved how in MW2 you could just have fun using/trying out the secondaries. You had the dual-weild G11s, the PP2000, and the rafficas. Now you have all of that PLUS a shotgun-like pistol? Crazy stuff, but I like it.

Since I haven't been looking up information for this game, today was the first time I knew about this. It actually gave me a little more hope that this game will not disappoint me like Black Ops and MW3 did. I think the secondaries add variety and fun to the game, which was what IMO made MW2 so great. I still will wait to see if this game is good (I have a bunch of friends that are getting it) before making a purchase, but I'm actually starting to have confidence that this game will not disappoint. I'm just hoping that I'm right. But if I'm not, I'll always have Halo 4 to fall back on.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#2possessionPosted 9/21/2012 1:30:12 AM
Akimbo g11's? Ow, my arms.
#3a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 11:35:54 PM
Eh, they might be G18s. I forget.
---
#4NarutoTaioPosted 9/22/2012 8:24:10 AM
G11 isn't in game.
Besides, its an assault rifle.
#5a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 1:09:58 PM
bUMP
---
#6Abefikus07Posted 9/22/2012 3:03:02 PM
If this games turns out anything like MW2 then I sure as hell ain't buying it.
---
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: BigDamnHero86
#7a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 3:21:06 PM(edited)
Why do you say that? We already know MW2's biggest downfalls won't be in this game: Danger Close, One Man Army, Commando, Tactical Nuke, and overpowered noobtubes. All that's left is amazing maps, great netcoding, arguably the most balanced weapons, great hit-detection, and just all-around fun. Literally everything that you might have had a problem with in MW2 we already know isn't going to be in this game, except for maybe overpowered killstreaks, but I never thought that was a problem in MW2.

EDIT:

I forgot about attachments and camos that you actually had to UNLOCK, not that CoD point buying crap Black Ops had.
---
#8VersusGalorePosted 9/22/2012 4:21:11 PM
Meh. I'm still playing oblivion. Wake me up when while ops 5 comes out.
#9lolcharizardPosted 9/22/2012 5:46:13 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Why do you say that? We already know MW2's biggest downfalls won't be in this game: Danger Close, One Man Army, Commando, Tactical Nuke, and overpowered noobtubes. All that's left is amazing maps, great netcoding, arguably the most balanced weapons, great hit-detection, and just all-around fun. Literally everything that you might have had a problem with in MW2 we already know isn't going to be in this game, except for maybe overpowered killstreaks, but I never thought that was a problem in MW2.

EDIT:

I forgot about attachments and camos that you actually had to UNLOCK, not that CoD point buying crap Black Ops had.

I liked being able to work for camos and other stuff, until the MW3 spas and model. That was horrible.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#10NeonYoshi11Posted 9/22/2012 7:32:00 PM
You have to earn the camos and attachments per gun gives you that something extra to work towards.

Along with levels and the fact I actually like the gun list pre-release makes me even more excited to play.

I'm crazy excited about Fifa & Black Ops 2 this year. More so than I have been for any games in the past 5 years probably.

Not sure why but something about these 2 games.

O yea Halo 4 as well.

Back to topic.

Another thing that is good is not losing those attachments once you prestige.

So when you get the Type 25 on 2nd pretige, it's just as powerful and ready to go as you remember it. camos and all.