This will be a popular OP class.

#1billnye69Posted 9/21/2012 5:44:10 AM
Assuming you have all this stuff unlocked.

You can have SOH, Quickdraw, Scavenger, Stalker, Ghost and Dead Silence all on the same class.

DAMN!!!

(I know in MW3 you can get all perks but that required 7-8 kills, this is from the very start)
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#2DarkMarmarPosted 9/21/2012 5:48:22 AM
billnye69 posted...
Assuming you have all this stuff unlocked.

You can have SOH, Quickdraw, Scavenger, Stalker, Ghost and Dead Silence all on the same class.

DAMN!!!

(I know in MW3 you can get all perks but that required 7-8 kills, this is from the very start)

Weakness: All grenades/equiqment types and all score streaks.
---
Xbox360 Gametag: MaRMaR BR / PSN: MaRMaR_BR
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/MaRMaR BR/stats/594274/xbox/
#3billnye69(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 5:54:47 AM(edited)
I don't believe scorestreaks count towards the pick 10. I searched around and couldn't find any mention of them in the pick 10. All sites had scorestreaks separate. Plus screenshots show that the scorestreaks menu doesn't have the pick 10 counter on it.

I went ahead and made this class for my pick 10 and I still get equipment and rewards. (If someone can show proof that scorestreaks are part of pick 10, then fine I couldn't find it myself.)

Primary - MTAR
Att1 - Fast Mag
Att2 - QuickDraw
Att3 - Adjustable Stock (Wildcard)

Secondary - FJH-18AA (Launcher)

Lethal - Semtex x1
Tactical - BlackHat PDA x1

Perk1 - Ghost
Perk2 - Scavenger
Perk3 - Dead Silence

UAV
Hellfire Missile
A.G.R
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#4parkourboybryanPosted 9/21/2012 5:56:12 AM
He means that since you don't have flak jacket or tac mask you're susceptible to explosives, grenades of all kinds, and every kind of explosive killstreak.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#5billnye69(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 5:57:26 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
He means that since you don't have flak jacket or tac mask you're susceptible to explosives, grenades of all kinds, and every kind of explosive killstreak.

I never said it was an invincible class, just going to be popular. :P
---
#6TimmotheussPosted 9/21/2012 6:05:18 AM
Meh I'd rather a red dot than stalker depending on the iron sights, and I'd rather Lightweight than Ghost simply because I'm pretty confident I can outgun all of the preschoolers and I like the extra mobility. Laser sight looks tempting, might have to fit that in there somewhere.
---
GT: Pip Tc
11/05/12
#7IchibqnBriqnPosted 9/21/2012 6:07:35 AM
billnye69 posted...

Primary - MTAR
Att1 - Fast Mag
Att2 - QuickDraw

Lethal - Semtex x1

Perk1 - Ghost
Perk2 - Scavenger
Perk3 - Dead Silence

UAV
Hellfire Missile
A.G.R

I believe 1 Wildcard counts as a point, so technically you have 11 not including the Scorestreaks.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor.
#8Aether_LyricPosted 9/21/2012 6:11:36 AM
Sounds OP on paper but if you think about it, running SoH+Quickdraw+Stalker means you lack "traditional" attachments like Ext Mags, Silencer, Red Dot which is important. Kinda like having a naked gun in previous CoDs. You'll also have to sacrifice a secondary or lethal/tactical. But yeah it'll definitely be popular.
#9billnye69(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 6:14:30 AM
IchibqnBriqn posted...
billnye69 posted...

Primary - MTAR
Att1 - Fast Mag
Att2 - QuickDraw

Lethal - Semtex x1

Perk1 - Ghost
Perk2 - Scavenger
Perk3 - Dead Silence

UAV
Hellfire Missile
A.G.R

I believe 1 Wildcard counts as a point, so technically you have 11 not including the Scorestreaks.

I just put wildcard to show that I was taking my Secondaries 1 attachment and putting it on my primary with the wildcard. It's still 10. :P
---
#10parkourboybryanPosted 9/21/2012 6:14:48 AM
He's right. I would get rid of fast mag since reload canceling looks to be so effective again.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2