This will be a popular OP class.

#11Aether_LyricPosted 9/21/2012 6:19:51 AM
billnye69 posted...
I just put wildcard to show that I was taking my Secondaries 1 attachment and putting it on my primary with the wildcard. It's still 10. :P

Doesn't work that way, the 3rd attachment costs 2 points regardless of your secondary
#12Faust_8Posted 9/21/2012 6:27:00 AM
No, he's right, that's 11 points.

MTAR
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Wildcard that allows the third attachment
Launcher Secondary
Lethal
Tactical
Perk 1
Perk 2
Perk 3

Count 'em up.
---
Religion was our first attempt at truth and morality...but when has our FIRST attempt at anything ever been our BEST one?
#13The_ShaderPosted 9/21/2012 6:52:33 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
billnye69 posted...
I just put wildcard to show that I was taking my Secondaries 1 attachment and putting it on my primary with the wildcard. It's still 10. :P

Doesn't work that way, the 3rd attachment costs 2 points regardless of your secondary

Thats right.

OP class!

Secondary - Tac.45
Att1 - Silencer
Att2 - Tactical Knife (wildcard)

Perk1 - Lightweight
Perk2 - Scavenger
Perk3 - Tactical Mask

Tactical1 - Concussionx1
Tactical2 - Flashx1 (wildcard)

Nobody will think this is OP, but itll be very powerful. Scavenger + the Duo Tacts will destroy campers. Plus, theres scavemger for when you pick up a nice primary good enough to keep
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#14GetGoodBroPosted 9/21/2012 10:52:45 AM
DarkMarmar posted...
billnye69 posted...
Assuming you have all this stuff unlocked.

You can have SOH, Quickdraw, Scavenger, Stalker, Ghost and Dead Silence all on the same class.

DAMN!!!

(I know in MW3 you can get all perks but that required 7-8 kills, this is from the very start)

Weakness: All grenades/equiqment types and all score streaks.

Dont need really any of those if you are good
#15lolcharizardPosted 9/21/2012 11:13:33 AM
GetGoodBro posted...
DarkMarmar posted...
billnye69 posted...
Assuming you have all this stuff unlocked.

You can have SOH, Quickdraw, Scavenger, Stalker, Ghost and Dead Silence all on the same class.

DAMN!!!

(I know in MW3 you can get all perks but that required 7-8 kills, this is from the very start)

Weakness: All grenades/equiqment types and all score streaks.

Dont need really any of those if you are good

You don't play objective game modes do you?
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#16deoxxysPosted 9/21/2012 11:34:55 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
He means that since you don't have flak jacket or tac mask you're susceptible to explosives, grenades of all kinds, and every kind of explosive killstreak.

not to mention bullets
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#17Jaeger13Posted 9/21/2012 12:41:51 PM
IchibqnBriqn posted...
billnye69 posted...

Primary - MTAR
Att1 - Fast Mag
Att2 - QuickDraw
Att3 - Adjustable Stock (Wildcard)

Secondary - FJH-18AA (Launcher)

Lethal - Semtex x1
Tactical - BlackHat PDA x1

Perk1 - Ghost
Perk2 - Scavenger
Perk3 - Dead Silence

UAV
Hellfire Missile
A.G.R

I believe 1 Wildcard counts as a point, so technically you have 11 not including the Scorestreaks.

besides the 11 points like everyone else is saying there is a chance the adjustable stock wouldn't work either. knowing how trearch has tried to make the attatchments actually work with the gun (or not be available on guns that can't use certain things i.e. shotguns) the mtar is a bullpup design means the attatchment may not be allowed on it. i could be wrong...but it's my theory.
---
gt: Jaeger00013
Come to the dark side...we have cookies!!!
#18NeonYoshi11Posted 9/22/2012 7:29:30 PM
Still need to shoot straight though.

I don't think anything will be OP and too be honest I've never thought anything was OP in any game.

Whatever anyone says is OP, I always find a way around it because I use what I want and customize the game to my own skill level.

Not that I'm great or anything, but I've made horrible guns look OP before, because I practiced a lot with them and understand how they work.

The pick 10 creates too many options for anything 1 thing to be OP..

OP will be tiered now instead of just 1 or 2 things it will be in groups of :

EX: These 5 guns are noticeably better than these 5 guns which > these 5 guns....ect..