I Hate Side-To-Side Recoil

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I Hate Side-To-Side Recoil
3 years ago#1
Not much else to say about it. I just don't like it. I love the Commando in BO but I feel like my aim is effected too much. Which is why I am happy that it seems like the guns handle like they do in MW2. Call me a noob but I like that. I always prefer low recoil low damage guns. My favorite gun in the entire series is the M4A1.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
3 years ago#2
I NEVER understood the side-to-side recoil. Does that kind of recoil even exist in real life? I would just prefer every weapon having vertical recoil with varying levels of it.
3 years ago#3
It's simulating the shock to the body.

If they get rid of side to side recoil then they need to get rid of recenter.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
3 years ago#4
Commando is Black Ops has zero recoil
3 years ago#5
I hate it when me shooting somebody makes them flinch up and shoot me in the head.
3 years ago#6
Guns with strong side-to-side recoil are powerful though. Best example: M60 in CoD4. And to a lesser extent the M60 in Black Ops.

Aside from that though I can't really recall any horizontal recoil as strong as theirs.
---
Religion was our first attempt at truth and morality...but when has our FIRST attempt at anything ever been our BEST one?
3 years ago#7
If you strafe while firing anyways, you can learn to counteract it. It takes some practice but it's one of those skills that stays with you in any FPS.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I Hate Side-To-Side Recoil

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived