The Weapons I Am Most Excited For

#1JonJonFTWPosted 9/22/2012 5:40:34 PM
For purely performance, I am excited for the Type 25. I am excited for it because I heard that it performs like the M4A1 from previous CoDs. For purely aesthetics, I am excited for the M27. This weapon hasn't been shown in any gameplay videos, but it has been shown in leaked videos and in leaked files. I hope the gun looks awesome ingame.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#2KwizxxPosted 9/22/2012 5:53:34 PM
Chicom, HAMR, and all the shotguns. November cannot come soon enough.
#3ZeroChargePosted 9/22/2012 6:02:45 PM
Vector, MTAR, AN-94, SIG556, MP7, Skorpion EVO III, PDW-57, DSR-50. Can't wait to play with all of those in game.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#4JonJonFTW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 6:10:16 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
DSR-50

Ohh, yeah! The DSR! THAT is going to look cool!
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#5thegamer67Posted 9/22/2012 6:22:35 PM
I am excited for the M8A1. Looks really neat. Also excited for the Select Fire attachment. I think it will be cool to be able to change between burst and full auto in the middle of a battle. Will really change things up a bit :P
---
I had a good signature but only 1 line break is allowed :(
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 9/22/2012 7:25:25 PM
I can't pick this time.

I'm literally excited for every Assault Rifle. Especially my all time fave TAR is back!

From the Stats it looks like SMR is going to be a strong all around weapon.

The 1 Slug Shotgun definitely interests me.

The no scope / iron sights ballista does as well because it reminds me of the KAR 98 a bit. (My fave FPS gun ever ). I never use snipers though so we will see.

Every gun on here has something going for it.

Not onlny are the stats varied, but their specialties and uses are different as well.

People can now play certain roles on a team depending on what gun that are using as they seem to specialize more for certain circumstances.

That along with the pick 10 system this is going to be by far the most customizable FPS we've seen yet.