SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

User Info: LittleBigFan98

LittleBigFan98
4 years ago#1
The SMR has the HIGHEST damage per bullet, and since it is semiautomatic a turbo controller could help.

What do you think??

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#2
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.

LittleBigFan98
4 years ago#3
d3dsight posted...
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.

Well, at least I wont ruin XBOX's community gameplay, I have no turbo controllers for XBOX.

d3dsight
4 years ago#4
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
4 years ago#5
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.

LittleBigFan98
4 years ago#6
d3dsight posted...
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.

LittleBigFan98
4 years ago#7
Kwizxx posted...
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.

REALLY?? YEAH!!!!!

d3dsight
4 years ago#8
LittleBigFan98 posted...
d3dsight posted...

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.

I don't think that combo will be possible since those are both "under the barrell" attachments I believe.

User Info: Ultitled

Ultitled
4 years ago#9
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.
#Thunderup.
PSN ID: [OKC] OkamiHaley Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming

LittleBigFan98
4 years ago#10
Ultitled posted...
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.

I never use Semi-auto's. That's why I can't press RT that fast.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM