SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN
3 years ago#1
The SMR has the HIGHEST damage per bullet, and since it is semiautomatic a turbo controller could help.

What do you think??
3 years ago#2
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.
3 years ago#3
d3dsight posted...
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.

Well, at least I wont ruin XBOX's community gameplay, I have no turbo controllers for XBOX.
3 years ago#4
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?
3 years ago#5
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.
3 years ago#6
d3dsight posted...
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.
3 years ago#7
Kwizxx posted...
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.

REALLY?? YEAH!!!!!
3 years ago#8
LittleBigFan98 posted...
d3dsight posted...

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.

I don't think that combo will be possible since those are both "under the barrell" attachments I believe.
3 years ago#9
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.
---
#Thunderup.
PSN ID: [OKC] OkamiHaley Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming
3 years ago#10
Ultitled posted...
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.

I never use Semi-auto's. That's why I can't press RT that fast.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived