SMR + Turbo Controller = WIN

#1LittleBigFan98Posted 9/26/2012 6:41:43 AM
The SMR has the HIGHEST damage per bullet, and since it is semiautomatic a turbo controller could help.

What do you think??
#2d3dsightPosted 9/26/2012 6:44:18 AM
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.
#3LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 6:47:27 AM
d3dsight posted...
I don't care if someone wants to do that. Go ahead. You have to be an exceptionally gigantic turd dude to do something like that. It's a good litmus test for someone to tell just how turd they are, so I think it's a good thing.

Well, at least I wont ruin XBOX's community gameplay, I have no turbo controllers for XBOX.
#4d3dsightPosted 9/26/2012 6:53:11 AM
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?
#5KwizxxPosted 9/26/2012 6:58:41 AM
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.
#6LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 6:59:25 AM
d3dsight posted...
Honestly, I don't think it will work very well. Didn't Blops cause the semi-autos to "jam" if a turbo controller was used?

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.
#7LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 7:00:01 AM
Kwizxx posted...
Or just use Select fire on it and make it fully auto.

REALLY?? YEAH!!!!!
#8d3dsightPosted 9/26/2012 7:05:53 AM
LittleBigFan98 posted...
d3dsight posted...

''Jam'' = Recoil
A foregrip with laser sight solves this.

I don't think that combo will be possible since those are both "under the barrell" attachments I believe.
#9UltitledPosted 9/26/2012 7:49:44 AM
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.
---
#Thunderup.
PSN ID: [OKC] OkamiHaley Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming
#10LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 7:58:55 AM
Ultitled posted...
Assuming that you've been playing COD since COD4, shouldn't your trigger finger already be developed? I don't use a turbo controller but people swear I do when I use any semi-automatic. It's hilarious at how much hate mail I get when I fire faster than most automatics.

I never use Semi-auto's. That's why I can't press RT that fast.