SO let me get this right?

#1XT3M3Posted 9/26/2012 9:43:14 AM
you people are OK with 3arch half assing the real game to put all there attention on zombies like a certain other game. COUGH BLACKOPS1 COUGH
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| WrSx Ownalot
"it takes someone like harriet tubman and refusing to not go to the front of the bus that gets things done." Beretta 009
#2d3dsightPosted 9/26/2012 9:45:44 AM
Different individuals work on different aspects of the game. Life isn't an RTS where you have a handful of resources, and can only pick and choose to do certain things with those resources.
#3Aether_LyricPosted 9/26/2012 9:46:37 AM
Zombies development doesn't affect multiplayer, they aren't made by the exact same development team. And since when was zombies a large focus on Black Ops? It was basically just expanded from WaW.
#4slayerxelitePosted 9/26/2012 9:46:59 AM
Since I thought Black Ops was in no way half assed and far better then some Inferior Ward CoD title, I have no issues with whatever Treyarch is doing with BO2. What Ive seen so far in every aspect looks to be shaping up amazingly.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#5billnye69Posted 9/26/2012 9:50:50 AM
Multiple departments build different areas of the game and then it's all put together at the end.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#6HDCasePosted 9/26/2012 9:50:52 AM
If I thought they were actually half assing the rest of the game to do this stuff I may agree with you. But that's a very childish and simplistic way of looking at game development and it's not accurate.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#7hyperpowderPosted 9/26/2012 9:52:57 AM
they should just get rid of the main campaign and focus on just zombies and multi
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#8gamester091Posted 9/26/2012 9:54:19 AM
hyperpowder posted...
they should just get rid of the main campaign and focus on just zombies and multi

No, they should just make a game dedicated to zombies...its the only reason i buy treyarc cods....
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#9singhellotakuPosted 9/26/2012 3:51:04 PM
of course we are, the real game has been stale for years, nobody cares about the real game we want something new. I say to hell with the real game.