SO let me get this right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SO let me get this right?

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#1
you people are OK with 3arch half assing the real game to put all there attention on zombies like a certain other game. COUGH BLACKOPS1 COUGH
YT|Ownal0t GT| WrSx Ownalot
"it takes someone like harriet tubman and refusing to not go to the front of the bus that gets things done." Beretta 009

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#2
Different individuals work on different aspects of the game. Life isn't an RTS where you have a handful of resources, and can only pick and choose to do certain things with those resources.

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#3
Zombies development doesn't affect multiplayer, they aren't made by the exact same development team. And since when was zombies a large focus on Black Ops? It was basically just expanded from WaW.

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
4 years ago#4
Since I thought Black Ops was in no way half assed and far better then some Inferior Ward CoD title, I have no issues with whatever Treyarch is doing with BO2. What Ive seen so far in every aspect looks to be shaping up amazingly.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#5
Multiple departments build different areas of the game and then it's all put together at the end.
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
4 years ago#6
If I thought they were actually half assing the rest of the game to do this stuff I may agree with you. But that's a very childish and simplistic way of looking at game development and it's not accurate.
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
4 years ago#7
they should just get rid of the main campaign and focus on just zombies and multi
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#8
hyperpowder posted...
they should just get rid of the main campaign and focus on just zombies and multi

No, they should just make a game dedicated to zombies...its the only reason i buy treyarc cods....
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#9
of course we are, the real game has been stale for years, nobody cares about the real game we want something new. I say to hell with the real game.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SO let me get this right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived