The Olympia is back.

#11NriepwPosted 9/26/2012 7:20:11 PM
ninjaman148 posted...
That could be the new pump-action combat shotgun. Remington M870. Looks like they're recycling the firing sound effects from BO.

Most sounds are just placeholders
#12UncommondoorPosted 9/26/2012 7:55:30 PM
Nriepw posted...
ninjaman148 posted...
That could be the new pump-action combat shotgun. Remington M870. Looks like they're recycling the firing sound effects from BO.

Most sounds are just placeholders

This. Sounds are usually the last thing added.
#13ADG_Snake99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 8:23:01 PM
Pretty sure its not pump-action. There's another clip of one of the characters using it shortly after the first shot of it. You can see the barrel of it, and it seems identical to the Olympia. Mainly the rails being the most defining feature.
---
Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried nailing Jell-O to a tree.
#14SinCityKidPosted 9/26/2012 10:34:52 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
IDK what you're smoking, the Olympia was great in MP.

Great? I'll be nice and say the gun was sub-par. It was sweet in SnD where you got 6 enemies with no respawns, but outside of that gametype I found it to be very lacking. Can't shoot fast enough to handle a regular flow of enemies. Boy did I love getting a two-piece with it though.
#15The_Bowler_HatPosted 9/29/2012 11:09:54 AM
I'd be more happier if the double-barreled shotgun returned, that was the best gun to use on Der Riese apart from the wonder weapons. Imo, the olympia doesn't stand a chance against the double-barrel.

I'll be disappointed If it's not in BO2
#16The_ShaderPosted 9/29/2012 11:12:59 AM
billnye69 posted...
parkourboybryan posted...
IDK what you're smoking, the Olympia was great in MP.

but sucked in Zombies.

I disagree.

SoH + Upgraded = instantaneous reloading. Its an instant kill up to round 15, and on the moon, you could wall hack it so upgraded ammo only costs 250
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman