Will the community be split at the start because of Nuketown?

#21CUBAN7500Posted 10/4/2012 8:15:12 AM
Either way it doesn't really matter since round 1 million players play this at one time. So for argument sake lets say only half the community gets nuketown then that leaves 500,000 players with and without. Not a big deal in my book.
---
In real life there is no reset button.
#22okayfrogPosted 10/4/2012 3:50:22 PM
Saizen13 posted...
Noobtown you mean? As in only noobs want to play it. Boring map. Too small and all you could do was ADS and wait for the team to come out of the spawn. No clue what it so fun about that. Even getting over 100 kills on it wasn't fun. BO had so many maps that blew Nuketown out of the water.

Nuketown + Demolition = Fun As Hell
Trying to defend/blow up the bomb in the garage were some of the funnest times in CoD.
#23T_r_a_m_PPosted 10/4/2012 3:59:41 PM
billnye69 posted...
squirk_101 posted...
billnye69 posted...
Nuketown and Dome and all those other small maps are only so popular because of all the skill-less players who can only get spawn kills and random nade kills.

I through a nade at their spawn and got a double kill, I'm so good.

I spawned behind someone and shot them in the back, I'm so good.

This guy just spawn inside my scope and I got a headshot, I'm so good.

Small maps are garbage and always will be.

Stop whining

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend the skill-less part of the community, or do you guys prefer the Intellectually-impaired?

People who like small maps are the people who don't have the thought process to tactically navigate medium/large maps.

Medium/large map - "Oh noes, they can come from more then one direction, how do I know where to point my gun......left....right.....to many choices.......brain hurting."

Tiny Box Maps - "Oh good, we're back at Nuketown. Thank god I don't have to think anymore, they can only come from one direction. now this my brain can handle."

That is by far the stupidest fing i have ever heard!! I have battled some of my hardest opponents/teams on that map, and to do good in that level actually takes some skill because it is so small and thers lots going on you have to be wary at all times
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#24Eternal_WarlordPosted 10/4/2012 4:07:24 PM
I do very well on small maps. Probably because I don't have to search for people to kill in them. Nope, no searching needed just hold down an area and watch them come to you for sweet sweet death,

Yup. I'm gonna go ahead and beat the trolls to the punch here.

It's camping if I win and the rival players are looking to justify the severe beating they got.

If I lose, which I rarely do, then it's okay that I held down an area and picked off whoever entered it.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#25Scottydont19Posted 10/4/2012 9:27:51 PM
billnye69 posted...
squirk_101 posted...
billnye69 posted...
Nuketown and Dome and all those other small maps are only so popular because of all the skill-less players who can only get spawn kills and random nade kills.

Stop whining

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend the skill-less part of the community, or do you guys prefer the Intellectually-impaired?

People who like small maps are the people who don't have the thought process to tactically navigate medium/large maps.

Medium/large map - "Oh noes, they can come from more then one direction, how do I know where to point my gun......left....right.....to many choices.......brain hurting."

Tiny Box Maps - "Oh good, we're back at Nuketown. Thank god I don't have to think anymore, they can only come from one direction. now this my brain can handle."

ITT: guy sucks on small maps, so he resorts to insulting others to compensate for his lack of skill.
#26gdogghenriksonPosted 10/5/2012 12:12:32 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
CarlosFugazzi posted...
Saizen13 posted...
Noobtown you mean? As in only noobs want to play it. Boring map. Too small and all you could do was ADS and wait for the team to come out of the spawn. No clue what it so fun about that. Even getting over 100 kills on it wasn't fun. BO had so many maps that blew Nuketown out of the water.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the Saizen13 who makes YouTube videos, would you?

Yeah that's him. Doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb on the tree though lol.

because watching supercoolisaac not play the obj. is sooo cool.
#27High_WarlordPosted 10/5/2012 1:03:23 AM
squirk_101 posted...
billnye69 posted...

Stop whining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw
?
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...