You have to admit WaW was awesome in unique ways

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You have to admit WaW was awesome in unique ways

User Info: squirk_101

squirk_101
4 years ago#21
The gore in single player was my fave. I didn't have online so that's what I played n that was so cool. I wish they would bring it back. Blowing limbs off was sooooooo satisfying.
"Metal Up Your ***!"

User Info: 777mike777

777mike777
4 years ago#22
Favorite CoD game :)
"Outstanding marines, out-****ing-standing!"
"Drunk posting on GameFAQs is like drunk posting on Facebook, only more people think you look like a fool." ~ DarkRealityX

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
4 years ago#23
Pros

MP40 led to factors other than the gun that make you do well (basically saying gun doesn't matter if everyone uses the MP40 - positioning, accuracy, etc)

Simple S&D - I don't play S&D since MW2 because of all the dumb killstreaks. 3-5-7 was perfect.

War - GREAT game mode.

Gibs - What else to say?

Also dat russian victory music

User Info: SpydogK

SpydogK
4 years ago#24
WaW was easily the most fun COD in the "Post-4" era. Too bad Activision doesn't care about it's fanbase enough to fix the damn game so its playable again...

Man I miss WAR so much...
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty as a franchise if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...

User Info: B0vril

B0vril
4 years ago#25
motoraptor posted...
Simple S&D - I don't play S&D since MW2 because of all the dumb killstreaks. 3-5-7 was perfect.

To be honest I have always hated killstreaks. I found them just frustrating in the earlier games.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You have to admit WaW was awesome in unique ways

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived