Flak Jacket is unbalanced.

#31supercoolisaacPosted 10/3/2012 6:16:29 PM
Listen to IHOP.
---
"Frequently hated, either that or misunderstood."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#32JonJonFTWPosted 10/3/2012 6:52:39 PM
Flak Jacket has no counter?

Being more accurate with explosives. There's your counter.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#33Absolutezero93Posted 10/3/2012 7:24:43 PM
Don't use explosives and render the perk useless. Problem solved! Or you can just use uav.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#34Rainbow_GnashPosted 10/4/2012 2:54:21 AM
Valerium posted...
Meh...it didnt have a counter in black ops either, it was fine and balanced.

Most of the kills are bullets fired from guns, and its like that for everyone, nobody really does enough explosive damage to make a big deal about it.

In fact, if i'm honest here, out of all the perks in that list, I'd go as far as saying flak jacket is the weakest one out of the list, I mean lets have a look. Lightweight is always active and useful, so is hardline and blind-eye and even ghost as long as you are moving, but flak jacket is really only helpful when explosives are involved and if you ask me, thats never often enough to pick it over the other 4. But that's my opinion.

I felt it was pretty good in no when explosives were dangerous.

It's a joke in mw3 though, even the pro barely sees action.
---
I seemed to miss your cunning rationale for why I was wrong under that pile of pretentious garbage.
Ponycon
#35Scottydont19Posted 10/4/2012 3:09:48 AM
fatclemenza posted...
if ks dont require aim how come whenever i placce my stealth bomber outside the map i get no kills? And why cant i just randomly fire of the death machine or grim reaper and get kills? Are u really that ignorant or do u actually believe ks dont require aim. So i can get a kill with every ks in the game with my eyes closed?

One of the least educated posts I've seen all week.

To the topic, some things don't need counters. They gave Dead Silence a counter in MW3, and look what happened, the usefulness of the perk became non-existent. Nobody likes to be sound-whored. Adding a counter to Flak Jacket, when the community has been extremely vocal about disliking prominent explosives, would essentially require Flak Jacket to be used to counter Danger Close.

I would be interested to hear why this is an uneducated post? Did you completely fail to see the sarcasm in that post?
#36zerooriginalPosted 10/8/2012 9:24:07 AM(edited)
I rather not die from Grenade Launchers -_-
#37MG42_CHEFPosted 10/8/2012 9:33:03 AM
So long as they are killed by ONE crossbow bolt, I'll be fine.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94