I feel like the Perk 2 teir is kind of... empty...

#21Silver17Posted 10/5/2012 3:39:31 AM
In videos though, I'd swear that every reload looked faster than what a normal one would be. I trust videos more than text, especially since I already showed how one website had it wrong about something (or at least hadn't updated).

Maybe a little faster than normal, but the fastest that you are gonna get is with tapped mags and "every other" reload being fast.

SOH could feel "missing" from this game just like some people were missing SP from BO. We'll see...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#22KAnE3o1Posted 10/5/2012 4:49:52 AM
You are right TC, that's why I plan to use a Wildcard Perk 1. But if that scope that puts a red target on you becomes overpowered, I may have to use Cold-Blooded. We shall see.
---
PSN: KAnE3o1/360:KAnE3o1
http://www.youtube.com/KAnE3o1
#23Aether_LyricPosted 10/5/2012 5:13:06 AM
Faust_8 posted...
Where does it say it's going to replenish claymores? All the descriptions say "grenades."

People who played the game at events like Gamescom said it replenishes "everything". I'm pretty sure we'd know by know if claymores didn't replenish. And yeah, Scavenger only replenishing from gun kills is probably why they allowed claymores to be replenished.

Silver17 posted...
Fast Mags - Decreases the time it takes for you to reload your weapon. "Every other reload is faster than normal", since 2 magazines are taped together...

http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/weapons-list/attachments/

Those two sentences are contradictory aren't they? Some of the descriptions on site are a bit whack. Fast Mags definitely works for every reload though.
#24Silver17Posted 10/5/2012 5:26:27 AM
Those two sentences are contradictory aren't they? Some of the descriptions on site are a bit whack. Fast Mags definitely works for every reload though.

Are you sure, cuz even the pic on that site makes it look like it functions like "Dual Mag" from the Original BO?...

(Believe me I hope you're right and the site is wrong)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#25Faust_8Posted 10/5/2012 4:07:23 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...

People who played the game at events like Gamescom said it replenishes "everything". I'm pretty sure we'd know by know if claymores didn't replenish. And yeah, Scavenger only replenishing from gun kills is probably why they allowed claymores to be replenished.

Yeah only earlier today did I hear someone say that. My mistake.

At least it won't be possible to sit in a room and literally let your claymores do all the work. However it will allow mobile players to plant a claymore any time they pick up a pack. Plant one somewhere, get a kill, plant the second. Repeat as you go around the map (granted they can't plant more than two).

It's hard to avoid claymores that aren't defending camping spots. Nobody really expects one around some random corner in a hot area. Granted there is Flak Jacket and Engineer...

I dunno, this change isn't terrible but even in BO you could see a lot of claymores in one match and they allowed one per spawn...not really happy to see any increase from that.

I wonder if you can pick up packs of people that die to non-explosives from OTHER PLAYERS, or if it has to be YOU that killed them...
---
halo07guy: Did you really just say that the sun orbits the Earth?
FlashOfLight: You'd be surprised what you kids have been lied about for hundreds of years.
#26BattleAxeRXPosted 10/5/2012 6:32:06 PM
Continual warning system for bomb defends...
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA