nuketown 2025 truth

#41FRoB330Posted 10/4/2012 9:01:50 PM
Okay in my understanding. They are saying all of the FIRST BATCH or BO2 AKA Launch games will come with the code. I am guessing that when your retail stores sell out and need to order more the second shipment and so on so forth will not come with the codes. OR they are just making it a big gimmick of the exclusivity of nuketown 2025 and all of them will have it anyways.

Does everyone understand my point of view?
---
UMVC3 CodBO GOW3 HaloREACH XBL-Graceyp00
#42ziadonPosted 10/4/2012 10:03:33 PM
It does not matter either way nuke town will come out later for everyone else to download anyway for free.

I have foreseen it!!!
---
XBL GT: crackerbiss
#43Silver17Posted 10/5/2012 2:50:05 AM
Okay in my understanding. They are saying all of the FIRST BATCH or BO2 AKA Launch games will come with the code. I am guessing that when your retail stores sell out and need to order more the second shipment and so on so forth will not come with the codes. OR they are just making it a big gimmick of the exclusivity of nuketown 2025 and all of them will have it anyways.

Does everyone understand my point of view?

Honestly I see Nuketown 2025 ending up permanently like "Terminal" from MW3. Terminal was given away as a free map, but some hated it and deleted it. That caused another split in the playlists. Eventually everyone was "Forced" to download Terminal, and had to keep it in the playlist whether they wanted to or not.

My point is even if Nuketown 2025 isn't available say a week after launch. All the community needs to do is whine about the "playlist split", and I'm sure Treyarch will cave and make it a free DLC for everyone at some point...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#44High_WarlordPosted 10/5/2012 3:23:07 AM
mrshowtime333 posted...
CyCoCrip posted...
of course it dont work on ur phone, its not a mobile site

You have already been owned pretty hard but I cant resist...

Welcome to 2012, where they make phones that offer full web browsing. Maybe your flip phone still uses mobile sites, but not the rest of us.

Hey, don't knock my Slider phone, bro.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#45Silver17Posted 10/5/2012 12:55:38 PM
Hey, don't knock my Slider phone, bro.

Does it have 3G?... lol
---
#46Billy-De-KidPosted 10/5/2012 1:53:22 PM
TC is a horrible troll. I could do better..... if I had nothing to do with my life but complain about a subject in which you are destined to lose...
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#47Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/5/2012 2:56:23 PM
CyCoCrip posted...
Silver17 posted...
is only availible if you PRE ORDER black ops 2. if you dont pre order, you dont get nuketown 2025. please do ur research, and get ur facts straight. activision, treyarch, and David V have all confirmed this several hundred times

Do you have a link to any one of them?...

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/nuketown-2025

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-2025-faq

u fools want more? god u know, if ur under 18, u cant buy the game, u also shouldnt be allowed on the boards for a game u cant play..

tired of making people feel stupid

did you even read the links? it just says pre-ordering secures you a launch copy which you can get without pre-ordering you just wont be guaranteed a copy of launch so you can get nuketown 2025 without pre-ordering
#48Silver17Posted 10/7/2012 6:41:08 AM
TC is a horrible troll. I could do better..... if I had nothing to do with my life but complain about a subject in which you are destined to lose...

But for trolls such as Supergreat, this is all they have...
---
#49billnye69Posted 10/7/2012 7:53:55 AM
This most likely only applies to the U.S. I know for a fact that in Canada copies of the game come with pre-order content. I usually pre-order most games but on the few times that I haven't, I've still gotten the pre-order DLC.

The games I can remember off hand, AC, LegoBatman2, Fable2 and some others.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.