I have created the BEST CLASS in this Pick10 Simulator!

#21DustinhtPosted 10/4/2012 4:00:59 PM
What happens when a guy with Awareness + Dead Silence soundwhores you?
---
"Kill all of the enemy units because their red color advocates communism. "
-Albin0
#22LittleBigFan98Posted 10/4/2012 4:12:00 PM
Sorry to inform you Deek, your class can't beat my ''Barrier'' class.
I'll deflect your bullets with mah golden shield and then quick swap to put an axe in your head.
#23Faust_8Posted 10/4/2012 4:14:07 PM
Give me one reason why we should expect to be allowed to use Rapid Fire and Extended Mags together.

Hell I don't even expect to be able to use Rapid Fire and Fast Mags together.

Also lol at saying secondaries and lethals/tacticals are useless. Have fun not having anything to kill campers you can't see, have fun being helpless if you can't reload in time, have fun if you run out of ammo with your Skorp, have fun not being able to shoot anything down.
---
halo07guy: Did you really just say that the sun orbits the Earth?
FlashOfLight: You'd be surprised what you kids have been lied about for hundreds of years.
#24_HahaaE_Posted 10/4/2012 6:36:03 PM
All of the classes posted are obviously not good and in dire need of perfection, so let me show you what a perfected BO2 class looks like.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/hahaae123/boclass2.png

Isn't it just beautiful?
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#25Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/4/2012 6:44:26 PM
tactical grenades are definitely not a waste i use them all the time concussions are deadly if you know how to use them properly
#26thegamer67Posted 10/4/2012 7:17:23 PM
Does the Skorpion look like the G36C from MW3 to anyone else?
---
I had a good signature but only 1 line break is allowed :(
#27Mental_DaxterPosted 10/4/2012 7:34:57 PM(edited)
The_Big_Deek posted...
i UPDATED my class.

so therefore youd have to become a Kamper as well. everyone who plays a COD game is a Kamper.

I have several people who would like to have a word with you. Just because you can't run around and get kills while the spawns are flipping, doesn't mean camping is the only way to get kills. xD Typical Black Ops player here folks.

Edit:

Faust_8 posted...
Have fun not having anything to kill campers you can't see, have fun being helpless if you can't reload in time, have fun if you run out of ammo with your Skorp, have fun not being able to shoot anything down.

No see, the way he plays, none of that will apply to him =S
---
Fear Twilight Sparkle~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1ZhIwHtIs
#28CarpeDeumpPosted 10/4/2012 8:10:50 PM
Ghost + Flak Jacket + Suppressor. Hope you aren't a cowardly camper. Seems like a waste to me. Also, no secondary so I'm assuming you aren't a team player. Don't shoot down air support, etc. Terrible class imo. Too selfish.
#29Jaeger13Posted 10/4/2012 11:59:12 PM
_HahaaE_ posted...
All of the classes posted are obviously not good and in dire need of perfection, so let me show you what a perfected BO2 class looks like.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/hahaae123/boclass2.png

Isn't it just beautiful?

o.O uh...i think i'll just hide when i see you...
---
gt: Jaeger00013
Come to the dark side...we have cookies!!!