Why they removed ''Nova Gas''??

#1LittleBigFan98Posted 10/4/2012 3:12:42 PM
It was really useful.
#2LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:17:46 PM
I remember clearing small areas with one of this.
#3aj4x94Posted 10/4/2012 3:22:40 PM
I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days.
---
Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing: Half-Life 2, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Persona 3 Portable, Legend of Dragoon, Alice: The Madness Returns
#4Faust_8Posted 10/4/2012 3:26:18 PM
I never used it. Not only was it slow, but you only got 1. If it had thrown faster or if you had spawned with 2, I would have tried it more.

As for why it's gone, it was a part of the story of that particular game so it doesn't make sense to bring it back. Plus they probably know not many people used it anyway.
---
halo07guy: Did you really just say that the sun orbits the Earth?
FlashOfLight: You'd be surprised what you kids have been lied about for hundreds of years.
#5tnallaG_sungaMPosted 10/4/2012 3:42:28 PM
Faust_8 posted...
I never used it. Not only was it slow, but you only got 1. If it had thrown faster or if you had spawned with 2, I would have tried it more.

As for why it's gone, it was a part of the story of that particular game so it doesn't make sense to bring it back. Plus they probably know not many people used it anyway.

Black Ops 1:
Nova Gas + Warlord Pro + Scavenger Pro
#6SF_BombPosted 10/4/2012 3:52:21 PM
The better question is, Why did they remove Decoys?
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
#7T_r_a_m_PPosted 10/4/2012 3:54:39 PM
SF_Bomb posted...

Decoys became useless once you got accustomed to the noise they made
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#8Faust_8Posted 10/4/2012 4:00:55 PM
tnallaG_sungaM posted...
Faust_8 posted...

Black Ops 1:
Nova Gas + Warlord Pro + Scavenger Pro

It's not worth using Warlord (usually an inferior perk) just for the nova gas. If you want to use it already and then choose Nova gas, then maybe.

But in nearly all cases I see SoH, Hardened, or Steady Aim as better Perks. Meaning you only get 1 Nova.

I never said you couldn't get more Nova to begin with, just stating the fact that the default is one, as compared to the default of two Flashbangs/Concussions.
---
halo07guy: Did you really just say that the sun orbits the Earth?
FlashOfLight: You'd be surprised what you kids have been lied about for hundreds of years.
#9patgd04Posted 10/4/2012 4:43:58 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
SF_Bomb posted...

Decoys became useless once you got accustomed to the noise they made

they were a bb troller and was one of those things to deal with that "OP" k/s
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5CoXeZ-M4 lol goku
GT patgd2008
#10deoxxysPosted 10/4/2012 8:10:34 PM
nova gas needed to be the size of wily pete
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..