The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Okay my real life friends and I decided we are buying Black Ops 2 over Halo4

#1Keyboard7Posted 10/4/2012 6:23:26 PM
Where is the best deal to buy this game? Are there some places that come with gift cards?
---
GT:Obizion
#2ZeroShot101Posted 10/4/2012 6:51:55 PM
This is why i love having a job i can buy both games and not ever chose between the two
#3JonJonFTWPosted 10/4/2012 7:34:55 PM
I don't think any retailer would give you a gift card with a purchase.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#4MoegittoPosted 10/4/2012 7:38:59 PM
Keyboard7 posted...
Where is the best deal to buy this game? Are there some places that come with gift cards?

That type of deal is normally AFTER a game is released for awhile. Technically you can wait till Black Friday, but I'm thinking you don't want to wait that long for your game. Amazon "MIGHT" have something, but other than that I don't know buddy.
#5MrKartPosted 10/4/2012 7:50:24 PM
Amazon usually throws in a gift card with the purchase of a COD game during release week, but they don't seem to be doing it with this one.

Newagg might be a place to look. They've had several times where they've had BO2 for $47 if you preorder, which saves you about $15 considering tax at a store.
#6SinCityKidPosted 10/4/2012 7:57:17 PM
I haven't seen any deals. Amazon is best if you want it shipped. If you're picking it up then any place will do.
#7DallasSportsPosted 10/4/2012 8:19:08 PM
Keyboard7 posted...

Check the ads a Sunday or two before the game is released as that's usually when they announce whatever promotion they'll have for it (if they have one). I usually go to Toys R Us for my in-store game purchases because they usually have the best deals. I think I received a $20 gift card for picking up BO and a $15 gift card for picking up MW3.
#8TG_WolfPosted 10/4/2012 11:37:56 PM
This is why in addition to my Business Mgt. teaching job I'm glad I work in the industry:

Free/good discounts on Gamez xD
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^