At 12 pm est time........

#41fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 2:15:56 PM
So not only is there an infinite claymore thing but theres broken **** in the game that doesnt work too?

Call it artificial balance lol. You pretty much needed to set two next to eachother to *usually* guarantee a kill.

Also, you get major cool points for having two awesome characters from awesome games in your sig.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#42james_hellerPosted 10/7/2012 2:50:11 PM
MoH WF Beta is really fun, better than 2010 by far. Cod fanboys
#43fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 2:57:23 PM

Really? Because I think its a clunky abomination worthy of the title of "BF and CoD's inbred child". Don't bother with the fanboy retort either, I have around 500 hours in BF3.
---
#44james_hellerPosted 10/7/2012 3:19:13 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Really? Because I think its a clunky abomination worthy of the title of "BF and CoD's inbred child". Don't bother with the fanboy retort either, I have around 500 hours in BF3.

Yeah, and your just like the rest of these CoD/BF nerds. Sorry, I don't take games seriously
#45TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/7/2012 3:19:18 PM
GhostHero333 posted...
supertomato_13 posted...
I have played the new MoH already.

It's nothing special. Honestly.

Couldn't agree more.

Also if Battlefield 3 couldn't even beat MW3, what makes anyone think something as poorly made as MoH: WF could beat Black Ops 2 which is going to be breaking all kinds of records again.

I played MoH: WF at gamestop expo 12 and the hit detection still sucked and it was just plain boring, but to each their own I guess.

Didn't beat it in sales, but it certainly beat it in customer satisfaction
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#46fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 3:25:21 PM
Yeah, and your just like the rest of these CoD/BF nerds. Sorry, I don't take games seriously

Yet, here you are on a video game forum getting mad.
---
#47The_ShaderPosted 10/8/2012 7:37:07 AM
fatclemenza posted...
So not only is there an infinite claymore thing but theres broken **** in the game that doesnt work too?

Call it artificial balance lol. You pretty much needed to set two next to eachother to *usually* guarantee a kill.

Also, you get major cool points for having two awesome characters from awesome games in your sig.

Halo and CoD are all thats necessary for my FPS hunger. One is fast paced, on the spot thinking based, and the other is think before you act, aim at the head.

Just two quotes badass quotes from my two favorite video games ever.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman