Ghost most OU perk?

#1T_r_a_m_PPosted 10/5/2012 1:56:03 PM
Since the new UAV gives points to your scorestreak through assist's, I think thers goin to be a hell of alot more people using it.....cue the unlimited UAV spamming, so i fink ghost will be used a whole lot more than BO, regardless that you need to be moving for it to work
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#2fatclemenzaPosted 10/5/2012 1:56:51 PM
Then they become victims to the RCXD, Hunter Killer, and Hellfire streaks, all of which are easy to obtain. Unless they double up with Flak Jacket.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#3Arcanine2009Posted 10/5/2012 2:01:17 PM
So if you call a UAV, and a person is using ghost on the other team, and a team member of yours kills him, you won't get the assist point?
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#4T_r_a_m_P(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:07:02 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
So if you call a UAV, and a person is using ghost on the other team, and a team member of yours kills him, you won't get the assist point?

You will get the assist, was just stating the reason the UAV will be used by nearly everybody
---
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#5VrrestoPosted 10/5/2012 2:13:04 PM(edited)
The UAV is harder to get than ever now. Even with Hardline, in a TDM game, it'll likely be 3 kills for the most part. I doubt there will be much UAV spam.

With that said, I wish they just made it easier to shoot down killstreaks with your gun.
#6T_r_a_m_P(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:14:52 PM
Vrresto posted...
The UAV is harder to get than ever now. Even with Hardline, in a TDM game, it'll likely be 3 kills for the most part. I doubt there will be much UAV spam.

With that said, I wish they just made it easier to shoot down killstreaks with your gun.

Take general assist's and whatnot in2 account, know what you mean bout TDM, but what about the objective modes
---
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#7breadisgoodPosted 10/5/2012 2:22:27 PM
You also get CUAV assists, so I think we'll see a lot more of those as well, meaning Ghost will be less necessary. I know I'll be taking CUAV's anyway.
#8VrrestoPosted 10/5/2012 2:38:01 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Vrresto posted...

Take general assist's and whatnot in2 account, know what you mean bout TDM, but what about the objective modes

But now kills don't count for much in objective games. Each kill in Dom is worth only half a kill in TDM. I think it'll balance out.
#9T_r_a_m_P(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:45:02 PM
Vrresto posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Vrresto posted...

But now kills don't count for much in objective games. Each kill in Dom is worth only half a kill in TDM. I think it'll balance out.

I know they gave you half the points in previous games, but thats because score didnt count towards your killstreaks, is it the same half points in this game to?
---
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!