I'll never understand why these yearly games are $65

#171patgd04Posted 10/10/2012 12:39:08 PM
endikam posted...
darealest47 posted...
I'm still going to buy this game...

I donīt have any problem with people buying a game they like, but at least, try to accept some facts. And this isnīt for just the person I quoted, but for fanboys, bot COD fanboys and COD-haters. Some of you are reaching limits of dumbness I havenīt seen before.

And sorry if this was rude. And if it is not understandable, sorry, English isnīt my first language.

you never been on 4chan bro

a lot of the CoD players that haven't come close to this "limits of dumbness" don't come on boards like this and not to be rude, but I'm a little bit worried about the kinds people that come to gamefaqs and the like to "talk reason" as you may call it. people of a good I.Q. as one person said we fail to reach that are also on gamefaqs don't really take these topics seriously for all I know.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5CoXeZ-M4 lol goku
GT patgd2008
#172fizzle2222Posted 10/10/2012 12:48:06 PM(edited)
F_H_Nukem posted...
fizzle2222 posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...

if you call that a wall o text, you must have bad reading comprehension

and if you read the last part, i am a fan of zombies, so i may get this game too. im gonna wait a week or so and see how good the new modes are.

sorry that you had wasted your time writing all that but i am not going to waste my time reading it.

and thus why CoD fans are called sheep.

they wont even read a sensible argument.

the fact that you wont read it because of your vehement fanboy-ism of CoD made everyones I.Q. drop 10 points......

The fact that you accuse me of being a "Cod fanboy" is funny, i will always defend a game that i feel is getting unnecessary hate.This thread was created by a blind halo fanboy who has a problem with others buying COD.I don't waste my time reading these "sensible argument" because is always the same crap.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sDX97.jpg - Stay Frosty~
#173F_H_NukemPosted 10/10/2012 1:21:35 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
fizzle2222 posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...

and if you read the last part, i am a fan of zombies, so i may get this game too. im gonna wait a week or so and see how good the new modes are.

sorry that you had wasted your time writing all that but i am not going to waste my time reading it.

the fact that you wont read it because of your vehement fanboy-ism of CoD made everyones I.Q. drop 10 points......

My IQ just drained 20 points reading the crap that you've just wrote.

i suppose that would make your I.Q. -15 then?
---
"you heard it from the developer's mouth, MW3 is gonna suck, but its gonna suck fast!" - You_Need_A_Life - 6/29/11
#174FeelMyBladePosted 10/10/2012 1:34:45 PM(edited)
F_H_Nukem posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
fizzle2222 posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...

About right. Maybe one day yours can also be that high.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-25
#175fizzle2222Posted 10/10/2012 1:45:56 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

http://i.minus.com/iEnWNShT7QiWU.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/sDX97.jpg - Stay Frosty~
#176High_WarlordPosted 10/10/2012 3:55:03 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#177darealest47Posted 10/10/2012 6:52:09 PM
Because people like cod they're consider sheep? Illogical argument
That's like saying you must be sheep if you happen to like and buy apple products.
If I like cod I will buy it. If I don't I won't buy it. I like cod therefore I'm going to buy it. It doesn't make me a sheep and it doesn't make other people sheep. Just because cod has a bigger fan base doesn't mean we're sheep. I'll never understand why people have the nerve to come into a game board that they hate and try to spread hate when every else like the game.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#178TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:01:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#179TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:03:27 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
they dropped "True Crime: Hong Kong"only because it wouldnt make as much money as a CoD game. Activision dropped a creative game with an actual plot because it wouldnt make AS MUCH money (it still would hyave made a good amount of it) as a yearly CoD release does.
this is the reason people call CoD "the cancer of gaming".
other game companies are trying to emulate this, and THAT is why CoD will be the death of real games and will ruin sequals of popular games. see RE6 yet? it already fell into CoD syndrome as has Medal of Honor (which is sad. i still own the original 4 MoH games). CoD kills like cancer and spreads like the flu, soon everything will be infected.
my sig sums up why i didnt even bat a second glance at MW3. that was the only rebuttle sledgehammer had to EA during the BF3vMW3 wars last year. i didnt buy BF3, but i know 5 TIMES the innovation was put into that game. i bought 1 Cod game and got 1 as a gift. they are the reason i hate mainstream shovelware games. zombies is the only good thing about CoD because it is done seperatly by people that actually CARE and take pride into making it better for the fans.

In cased anybody missed this
---
Waiting for Halo 4, Wii U, Dubstep The Video Game
#180TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:10:17 PM
darealest47 posted...
Because people like cod they're consider sheep? Illogical argument
That's like saying you must be sheep if you happen to like and buy apple products.
If I like cod I will buy it. If I don't I won't buy it. I like cod therefore I'm going to buy it. It doesn't make me a sheep and it doesn't make other people sheep. Just because cod has a bigger fan base doesn't mean we're sheep. I'll never understand why people have the nerve to come into a game board that they hate and try to spread hate when every else like the game.

If they support a company that's destroying the industry than yea they're sheep. Apple users don't know sh-it about the fact that apple sued Samsung in such a childish manner and that apple users don't know sh-it about computers. So yea they're sheep too plus they treat apple like a cult. Google apple cult. It's a game board dude people have the right to complain but a topic like this was needed since mw2 and people blindly supporting such a terrible company it's the TRUTH. You may like it but you're a follower like everyone else.
---
Waiting for Halo 4, Wii U, Dubstep The Video Game