I'll never understand why these yearly games are $65

#181mantouraPosted 10/10/2012 7:25:00 PM
You think that's bad? It's $120.00 over here, that equates to about $110.00 of your currency.
---
Gamefaqs arguments: Won=2, Lost=0
Gamefaqs trolling successes: 1
#182fizzle2222Posted 10/10/2012 7:40:02 PM
TheGuy975 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Listen, allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a hugeship on your shoulder .In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like itís a peach of cake.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sDX97.jpg - Stay Frosty~
#183TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:51:24 PM
fizzle2222 posted...
Listen, allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a hugeship on your shoulder .In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like itís a peach of cake.

Look dude they have no right to charge so much for a yearly rehash. You and other ignorant people may like it but accept the fact that you're sheep. It's the truth; you may not like it and you can bash me all you want but it is the freaking truth. The only people that supports a company that fires and sue its employees, destroys other games, have other developers kill their games by copying the concept, rip off dlc, steal ideas from other games, release highly identical games, etc. are complete followers/sheep/zombies.
---
Waiting for Halo 4, Wii U, Dubstep The Video Game
#184TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:53:30 PM
mantoura posted...
You think that's bad? It's $120.00 over here, that equates to about $110.00 of your currency.

Dang dude is it American money or is it money that's equal to our currency
---
#185FeelMyBladePosted 10/10/2012 7:54:24 PM
Hey look!

More whining from the guy who's mad that people are buying Blops2.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-25
#186Scottydont19Posted 10/10/2012 8:01:50 PM
I'm suprised this is still going. Oh well, I'm gonna buy Blops 2, and ill buy the new CoD next year, and ill pay full price because whenever a new game comes out its always full price. Guess I'm a mindless sheep and TC is a troll who doesn't know when to quit.
#187TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:47:03 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

You still haven't disprove my argument so it must be true that cod fanboys are sheep that buy this game every year, complain, and repeat
---
#188Scottydont19Posted 10/10/2012 10:57:50 PM
TheGuy975 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

You still haven't disprove my argument so it must be true that cod fanboys are sheep that buy this game every year, complain, and repeat

Actually, the cool thing about this subject is the fact that no one has to prove anything to you because people could care less how a troll feels about anything. MW3 was my first CoD on console, and before that I played CoD 4 on PC for about 2 months because it was given to me as gift, and since I enjoyed it I got MW3 when I finally got my own 360 in March. Since CoD was fairly new and fresh to me, I actually enjoyed MW3, and still do. So if that makes me a sheep, then ill gladly buy blops2, shave myself and use the wool to make a sweater to wear this winter when I'm playing the game.
#189StealthlysPosted 10/10/2012 10:59:07 PM
60 dollar game+4 $15 dlc so, $120 game. MW3, and Blackops were both $120 if you bought everything for them lol. Activision is real smart, I would love to have a secure job in there company. Jesus I just realized how much aussie people pay in total for CoD Titles.
#190420Gamer4LifePosted 10/10/2012 11:02:09 PM
420Gamer4Life posted...
Its to late for some of these COD zombies theyve been bitten and now will buy anything COD. You could put COD on a turd and these people would still buy it. Instead of saying to themselves we want you to make an effort to make a better game by not buying it every year they do the opposite instead.

Franchises like COD are ruining the gaming industry because other developers see the success of this no skilled game released every year and want to start implementing the same ideas. Its sad really that these fans are so blinded by there love for anything COD that they cant see that its pretty much the same games every year.

Activision is just milking there fanbase not caring about them at all by not just making a quality game that will last atleast a few years. Everyone who buys a COD game feels like they have to buy the newest version so thats exactly what most of them do. Also i hate the fact that these games cater to children by having the gameplay be so accessible to people who dont even play video games.

A large chunk of COD's fanbase are the kids that are in elementary, middle school and high school. COD has gotten a huge reputation based on its popularity more so than how the game plays. People who dont even play video games ask other people you picking up the new COD? I dont doubt and i know for a fact that some of you are going to defend this game however deep down inside you know what im saying is true.

In the end Activision just wants to keep pumping out these games and dont care about the quality of COD games. Why you ask? Because they know your going to buy there games every year regardless until you get sick of them. Activision is just taking advantage of the fact that COD is the best and most well known gaming franchise. A quality game should last a minimum of two years and as soon as they release a COD game there already planning on when they should release the next one.

I guarantee you at times there even saying the same thing among themselves like i cant believe they just keep buying these games every year laughing to themselves. Even game magazines are scared to give these game that are released EVERY YEAR poor reviews due to the backlash from the biggest fanbase of gamers and non gamers. I mean dont you guys ever think to yourselves why so i keep buying these games?

I know some of you are going to try and insult me however as i stated deep down inside you know what im saying is true. The only way you can force Activision to make quality COD games is to stop buying them every year and it will for them to say we need to have to step it up. The sad thing is i know this wont happen anytime soon because most of you are caught up in the COD craze.

All im saying is next time your consider buying a COD think to yourself the reasons why your really buying the game. Then think to yourself is it that much better than the last one i bought? You can go ahead and start bashing me now take care.

Hey guys.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer