I'll never understand why these yearly games are $65

#31PDXRoverMechPosted 10/6/2012 7:03:14 AM
i pay it because 1: i enjoy it and 2: its a much cheaper way to pass the time than going to a bar or the movies.

I'm an adult gamer and i think its funny when older people find video games ridiculous even though all they do every evening is sit around and watch tv or drink with friends as if its a better lifestyle choice.
#32Bob121787Posted 10/6/2012 7:39:53 AM
Why do they release a new car every year with very little or no differences? Cause people will drop 20 GRAND+ to say they have the brand new model. When the old ones run just fine.
---
@cutecouple44
#33DurableDoor024Posted 10/6/2012 7:43:42 AM
User Name TheGuy975
User ID 6630392
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

0/10 too obvious.
---
Need a sig? Why not Zoidberg?
#34TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 8:23:51 AM
Dude I'm trolling I'm just being honest here. I know you guys enjoy cod but if you already have a cod game there isn't any need to get another one. You should spent that $65-100 on something that's more worthwhile. I use C# to make some games and this is coming from a programmer when I say that call of duty is nothing more than copy/paste code with updated textures and animations. Don't fork up your hard paying money to theses greedy companies. They want you to buy the brand because they know you'll buy it just like hollister or Jordan brand shoes. Call of duty isn't a game it's a brand. A real game would be something like Rayman Origins which is great game for only $20 but my point is that you don't need to keep buying the same game every year. You'll be falsely excited, complain for a year then repeat.
---
Waiting for Halo 4, Wii U, Dubstep The Video Game
#35TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 8:25:14 AM
Thank you Hakmiya for understanding my point
---
#36Towelboy43Posted 10/6/2012 8:41:02 AM
Well TC, then don't buy it. In the future please refrain from telling me how to spend my money and I'll do the same for you.
---
Without geometry life is pointless.
#37AzurrowPosted 10/6/2012 9:12:13 AM
Here's what you do: Skip every other year, that way you're not having to buy yearly, and you get plenty of time to enjoy all the maps, and the Infinity Ward games haven't been good since CoD4 anyway.
#38fatclemenzaPosted 10/6/2012 9:17:38 AM
Dude I'm trolling

---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#39TheGuy975(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 9:22:07 AM
Towelboy43 posted...
Well TC, then don't buy it. In the future please refrain from telling me how to spend my money and I'll do the same for you.

You're going to be one of those people wasting their money and then complaining about the game sigh
I'm not trying to force how you spend your money I'm trying to tell you not to waste it on something you already have and don't need
---
#40SergioMach5Posted 10/6/2012 9:27:35 AM
Loshadt posted...
Because people enjoy them.

And honestly, aside from MW3 every CoD has been fairly different.

The sports franchise comparison has me annoyed, and the haters got their ammo for their arguement with MW3. At least Black Ops II is a leap to the future with a lot more than a simple weapon/map change.

I still enjoy games like FIFA, but 13 isnt meant to be as substantially different as FIFA 12 so im staying with 12.
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.