Alright...sell me on Black Ops 2.

#11robulastage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:17:58 PM
You'll find great joy in learning no one said it was anyone else's responsibility.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#12BattleAxeRXPosted 10/6/2012 10:31:53 AM
http://callofduty.4players.de/index.php?page=Custom&pageID=157
Just look at this.
Look.
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#13Jim_the_DrunkPosted 10/6/2012 11:12:17 AM
Go tell Activision/Treyarch to "sell" you on Black Ops 2.
#14Arcanine2009Posted 10/6/2012 12:33:40 PM
robulastage posted...
You'll find great joy in learning no one said it was anyone else's responsibility.

Why don't you research on the game yourself instead of being so lazy and self-entitled to ask others to "sell" you this game.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#15robulastage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:06:49 PM(edited)
Arcanine2009 posted...
robulastage posted...

Why don't you research on the game yourself instead of being so lazy and self-entitled to ask others to "sell" you this game.

It's not being lazy or self-entitled. I find it hilarious when people view asking for others' input as being lazy or self-entitled. As if educating yourself on others' opinions is being lazy...

I'll try to break it down where you can understand it. Essentially what I'm doing here is asking users to list new features. Then they're supposed to say why they think it will truly make the new CoD experience different. The purpose isn't for me to take a shortcut and get a cheat sheet of new features. The point is to interact with other fans from GameFAQs, to learn what other users are getting jazzed about, learn why they do or do not think the new features will freshen the CoD experience, and their hype and different views will possibly cause me to see what I already know differently which could influence my decision to buy the game or not.
---
#16Devilanse333Posted 10/6/2012 2:57:54 PM
It's not out responsibility to sell you the game.

Who said it was?

Why didn't you just skip the topic? Does everyone have to act like a hard ass on the internet?

I'll try to break it down where you can understand it. Essentially what I'm doing here is asking users to list new features. Then they're supposed to say why they think it will truly make the new CoD experience different.

Discussion???? On a discussion forum????? YOO KRAZEE!!
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#17robulastage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:11:29 PM
I know! It's like I lost my "GOT DANG" MIND.
---
#18BalactusPosted 10/6/2012 8:35:09 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
It's not out responsibility to sell you the game. Go watch the developer interviews and gamescon/eurogamer footage.

---
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory"-Bruce Lee
#19userfrigginamePosted 10/6/2012 8:43:19 PM
Completely... new... campaign... boyeeeeee. If u want something different in multiplayer, then just buy another game. Ppl are fools if they look for a new multiplayer experience with iterations of a game, instead of trying different franchises.
#20Rainbow_GnashPosted 10/6/2012 9:11:44 PM
robulastage posted...

I'll try to break it down where you can understand it.

"lots of words not commonly found in ebonics"

While your post was cool, I think you stayed from, and missed, your objective.
---
I seemed to miss your cunning rationale for why I was wrong under that pile of pretentious garbage.
Ponycon