To those getting the Care Package Edition..

#1TG_WolfPosted 10/6/2012 4:19:06 AM
Are you gonna use the dragonfire to annoy the **** out of everyone when you get home?

I'm not cause I'm the only one home that night but yeah..
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 10/6/2012 7:54:07 AM
You also the only one wasting $180 you could have easily get the $80 HE version and give $100 to the homeless without throwing away $100 for a piece of plastic junk.
#3L96A1BOSSPosted 10/6/2012 8:20:28 AM
Who in there right mind would spend $180 on that version with no subscription to the dlc cod games are known for? guess you ready to throw in another $50 that's $230 wow this game almost the price of a $250 psvita system. FYI i got one i know how to spend money.
#4JonJonFTWPosted 10/6/2012 8:48:52 AM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
You also the only one wasting $180 you could have easily get the $80 HE version and give $100 to the homeless without throwing away $100 for a piece of plastic junk.

Well...some could argue your Black Ops II disk is a plastic piece of junk. Don't insult someone for wanting to spend THEIR MONEY on what they WANT. YOU could have easily, instead of buying all the CoD games you have, spend all that money on the homeless.

You are a ****** of the most epic proportions.

L96A1BOSS posted...
Who in there right mind would spend $180 on that version with no subscription to the dlc cod games are known for? guess you ready to throw in another $50 that's $230 wow this game almost the price of a $250 psvita system. FYI i got one i know how to spend money.

You suggest that he should have bought the Hardened Edition...but it doesn't come with the DLC subscription that CoD has had ONCE. And talking about wastes of money...you bought a Vita? LOL! At least Black Ops II is a game you could play. Vita has no games. I can say that because I bought one too.

Oh, and you didn't have to post twice.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#5CarpeDeumpPosted 10/6/2012 9:22:15 AM
JonJonFTW posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Well...some could argue your Black Ops II disk is a plastic piece of junk. Don't insult someone for wanting to spend THEIR MONEY on what they WANT. YOU could have easily, instead of buying all the CoD games you have, spend all that money on the homeless.

You are a ****** of the most epic proportions.

L96A1BOSS posted...

You suggest that he should have bought the Hardened Edition...but it doesn't come with the DLC subscription that CoD has had ONCE. And talking about wastes of money...you bought a Vita? LOL! At least Black Ops II is a game you could play. Vita has no games. I can say that because I bought one too.

Oh, and you didn't have to post twice.

If you can tell him what to do and state your opinion why can't he do the same to you? I agree with him. It's a waste of money, whether you have it or not. A pathetic gimmick that only children and idiots buy into.
#6The_ShaderPosted 10/6/2012 9:33:46 AM
I wanted the care package badly....

I was gonna put my precious Venom comics in it
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 10/6/2012 11:08:47 AM
Is this topic actually going somewhere? or is any topic on the board actually got anywhere with real info about this game?
#8MachineGunNunPosted 10/6/2012 11:52:52 AM
I bought the Care Package because they call me Money Bags.

Im going to take the stuff out of the care package simply burn the contents then I am going to fill it with hundred dollar bills and then light that on fire.

Then I will take the ashes from that and put it inside a golden urn. Then I am going to strap the urn with dynamite and blow that sucker up.

Then Im gonna go to Coldstone Creamery and get like 8 scoops with a brownie cause I really don't care.

I will donate nothing to charity.

I will also be wearing my Fresh Jordans throughout the entire process.

Judge me.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#9SinCityKidPosted 10/6/2012 11:59:29 AM
I love it when poor people get mad.