The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

am i the only one pumped for sp?

#1xk_gmanPosted 10/6/2012 6:06:22 AM
I have always loved the sp in the cod games even tho they are pretty short they are packed with cool and memorable moments. I am looking forward to see how they have changed it up about this time with branching storylines and new gameplay mechanics
#2KCBVenomousPosted 10/6/2012 6:09:10 AM
No I'm pretty stoked for the campaign as well. I think the branching paths are going to be awesome.
#3Jim_the_DrunkPosted 10/6/2012 6:23:42 AM
I'm definitely pumped for the sp campaign. In fact, I don't even plan on touching mp until I've completed the sp.
#4billnye69Posted 10/6/2012 6:28:26 AM
I wasn't very excited for the campaign until they mentioned that challenges had been added.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#5JascoDPosted 10/6/2012 9:25:47 AM
SP should be awesome because the guy that wrote the script for The Dark Knight Rises is doing the script for this one.

And, I actually only play COD because of the SP.

Always a good Michael Bay rush.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#6AristophPosted 10/6/2012 9:30:57 AM
I'm definitely pumped for the sp campaign. In fact, I don't even plan on touching mp until I've completed the sp.

This is a tradition for me. I refuse to play multiplayer on any game until I've completed the single player campaign first. But I have to say that it's usually a formality when it comes to FPS campaigns. This time I'm actually quite excited for it and may actually play through multiple times to see what all the different branches do to the story.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#7supermoc10Posted 10/6/2012 11:55:26 AM
I am super excited for the campaign. I never thought I'd play a CoD with FREAKING BRANCHING STORYLINES! Also, I love the new setting, the Strike Force missions (although I wish these were playable in co-op too) and it seems like it'll have a great story since the guy behind TDKR is writing it.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#8NejiHyuga900Posted 10/7/2012 5:17:09 PM
The Campaign will always be the first thing that I will do in a CoD game. :) But then after I 100% it, I don't know if I will go back to campaign.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji