---
I don't care.
#22Z0rsid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:38:09 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
Multiplayer.

Zombies is like the cherry on top.

lol
---
If you want to see AMAZING Call of Duty Gameplays or Borderlands 2 Gameplay, here is my youtube channel! Youtube.com/Zorsid
#23ebm2012Posted 10/9/2012 4:30:25 PM
Are we able to level up in Zombies? If not, then both.
#24Smurf86Posted 10/12/2012 10:44:32 AM
ADono4 posted...
zombies. definitely zombies. way better than multiplayer. not even a contest. and no that's not an opinion. purely factual

My ass. If you enjoy corralling mindless AI, there've been plenty of better games out there already with this type of genre. THAT is a fact. And by better I mean far more challenging and much more amusing.

The trailer is actually very impressive, but if this were the only reason you were even buying the game, then without a doubt you're wasting your money or just don't have a clue about the other games that exist out there today.

However, I don't blame anyone for wanting this game due to the new gameplay for Zombies considering it's now officially a selling point in the game where previously it was just an extra feature. Personally, Multiplayer was the only reason I was buying this game initially. My coworker was trying to convince me to play for the Zombies and I called him crazy. After the trailer appeared, I could somewhat understand where he was coming from. Well, not from him saying Black Ops 1 is still the ****-- that just doesn't make any lick of sense to me.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars Code~ 3308 0151 9727
Brawl FC~ 3394 3211 5509