MAJOR changes to Kill Confirmed

#21supercoolisaacPosted 10/7/2012 12:41:29 PM
WM_PMC posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
JinKisaragi211 posted...
Or you could...just kill the enemy and pick up his tag like most good players do. The only people that should be complaining are the snipers that haven't learned how to move around the map.

I think you miss the point. Grabbing the tag shouldn't give you more points than the actual kill. If I kill someone and my teammate is closer to the tag to me... he gets double the points towards his killstreaks than me, even though I got the kill and he did nothing? Please tell me how that makes sense at all?

Couldn't agree more. Or at least give the person who got the kill another 25-50 points if a teammate confirms his kill. Best solution IMO.

You clearly didn't read the entire original post other wise you would have seen that you get 25 points when a teammate picks a tag of yours. So if you get a kill and someone other than you picks up the tag, you get a total of 75 points. If you get the kill AND the tag, you get double that with 150. If you get a kill but no one gets the tag, you only get 50 points. Those numbers make complete sense. You get more points for actually contributing to the team's score.

Ahh, good call. I misread.
---
"Frequently hated, either that or misunderstood."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac