i think quite a lot of PS3 players hang around xbox COD boards

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i think quite a lot of PS3 players hang around xbox COD boards
3 years ago#1
Why?
3 years ago#2
Because this board is active. Same reason 360 people all go to the PS3 boards pre-release for fighting games.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
3 years ago#3
Because it's the exact same game on both consoles and it's better to stick to one board
3 years ago#4
Because this board is active.

Exactly why I'm here, I'll be playing on PC and the PC board is dead.
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
3 years ago#5
It's obvious FPS are popular on xbox and this board is more active.

if you check fighting games you will see that xbox people are on ps3 board.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 Best Multiplayer join platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241111991065/
3 years ago#6
same thing happens with the pokemon boards. one board gets all the posts while the other is just kinda there.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
3 years ago#7
PS3 board is completely dead, that's why.
3 years ago#8
reptyle101 posted...
Because this board is active. Same reason 360 people all go to the PS3 boards pre-release for fighting games.

---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
3 years ago#9
I own both consoles but use my PS3 for the majority of my online gaming. And yeah, the 360 boards are almost always more active, (especially for FPS). I also owned a 360 first so I am used to posting on these boards.
3 years ago#10
Its different for each game. Plus it is the same game to... unless the ps3 or xbox version gets something radically different.
---
Psn; Spartin217
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i think quite a lot of PS3 players hang around xbox COD boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived