Go

/Jvel alt
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 10/7/2012 11:37:17 AM
that guy that ends the game with 60 kills but also has 10 captures
---
The alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
#3reptyle101Posted 10/7/2012 11:37:59 AM
Someone who does well in the context of the game type. Gets lots of kills/few deaths in FFA or TDM, captures and protects flags in Dom/CTF, plants and defuses a lot of bombs in bomb-focused modes etc.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#4gamester091Posted 10/7/2012 11:42:35 AM
reptyle101 posted...
Someone who does well in the context of the game type. Gets lots of kills/few deaths in FFA or TDM, captures and protects flags in Dom/CTF, plants and defuses a lot of bombs in bomb-focused modes etc.

This...except ill accept someone in tdm who may not have gone positive but still managed to pull their weight (ex: going 10-12 or 8-10)

You dont have to go positive in those modes to be good...maybe they are more focus on being support then being aggressive (i had someone in MW3 go 5-10, but also had 25 assists. He ran around with recon on and had atleast half of the other team tagged at all times.)
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#5Keyboard7Posted 10/7/2012 11:45:22 AM
Goodness
---
GT:Obizion
#6supercoolisaacPosted 10/7/2012 11:48:14 AM
Yoga pants.

/topic
---
"Frequently hated, either that or misunderstood."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#7AristophPosted 10/7/2012 11:49:33 AM
It's a combination of objectives, k/d, and score.

Each can help make up for lack of the others. Low k/d, but you had a lot of objectives and were top 3 on the team in score? You're a good player. Highest k/d but didn't do anything objective-wise and were outscored by 4 teammates? I'm sorry, but you're a scrub.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#8Bad0CompannyPosted 10/7/2012 11:50:57 AM
reptyle101 posted...

This...except ill accept someone in tdm who may not have gone positive but still managed to pull their weight (ex: going 10-12 or 8-10)

You dont have to go positive in those modes to be good...maybe they are more focus on being support then being aggressive (i had someone in MW3 go 5-10, but also had 25 assists. He ran around with recon on and had atleast half of the other team tagged at all times.)

While in that situation that might be true, going negative is not good. If I give my team 5 kills, but give the other team 7, I have given them more kills than I did my own team. Although you have given your team five kills, which who knows, may cause you to win in a close game, your still helping the other team more than your own. That being said, I agree with reptyle completely. I'd also like to add that a good player is a player that has enough skill that he/she does not have to resort to tactics such as snaking, drop shotting, and other exploits/cheap game mechanics.
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#9Billy-De-KidPosted 10/7/2012 11:52:47 AM
The guy who survives a zombie breaching our defenses while everyone dies. And miraculously survives round 50 on his own.
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#10Foxx3kPosted 10/7/2012 12:07:20 PM
High K/D
Low W/L
Low SPM
Splits gametime with board-time to complain about balance issues
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]