REMINDER: Gamestops Wave 4 drops at 1PM EST

#11SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2012 7:55:04 PM
Aristoph posted...
Wave 1 buddy.
And crazier things have happened.

If it was going to be something like a price reduction on Elite or a beta, it would not be made available on the final wave. It would have been given to the earliest adopters to make it more exclusive.

And just because they gave one poster doesn't mean they won't give another. This is Gamestop we're talking about. The only thing that surprises me about Gamestop is when they do something right.

The argument of "if would have been given to earlier adopters to make it more exclusive" really doesn't hold water. Look at how long Nuketown 2025 has been offered as a preorder bonus. It was what, Wave 2? And it's still offered as a preorder bonus to those that ordered well afterwards. I def think it will be Elite related, it's the last thing related to BO II.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#12MK_GodPosted 10/7/2012 9:34:46 PM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
Anything but a stupid avatar item.

I couldn't agree more. I just entered for the studio tour trip.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#13Arcanine2009Posted 10/7/2012 10:28:46 PM
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
if you preordered it a long time ago, do you get all the wave bonuses?

Yup, did you enter your code they gave you?

I'm getting the wii U version.. Not even sure if Wii U version gets any of the bonuses. I got mine at new egg btw.

Are the waves for hardened version or all versions?
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#14JonJonFTWPosted 10/7/2012 10:53:41 PM(edited)
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
So maybe a 2025 Array?

LOL

Sorry, dude. An "array" is a variable type in programming languages. All that code shows is the declaration of an array.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#15WTFNightmarePosted 10/7/2012 10:53:03 PM
wait do I get this bonus even though I already pre ordered..?
---
I'll teach you fear..
#16AristophPosted 10/8/2012 12:47:38 AM
The argument of "if would have been given to earlier adopters to make it more exclusive" really doesn't hold water. Look at how long Nuketown 2025 has been offered as a preorder bonus. It was what, Wave 2? And it's still offered as a preorder bonus to those that ordered well afterwards.

That's because wave 2 was literally nothing. You didn't get anything for wave 2. They told you that you got Nuketown 2025 for wave 2, but in reality every single launch copy comes with a code for nuketown 2025 in the case. Regardless of what store you get it from and regardless of whether or not you pre-ordered. If you buy one of the first-run discs, you get Nuketown 2025. So the supposed wave 2 bonus was actually a lie and you didn't get a bonus at all for it. Which is further proof that Gamestop is a joke and does everything in its power to misinform and take advantage of its customers.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#17SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2012 2:04:53 AM
Aristoph posted...
The argument of "if would have been given to earlier adopters to make it more exclusive" really doesn't hold water. Look at how long Nuketown 2025 has been offered as a preorder bonus. It was what, Wave 2? And it's still offered as a preorder bonus to those that ordered well afterwards.

That's because wave 2 was literally nothing. You didn't get anything for wave 2. They told you that you got Nuketown 2025 for wave 2, but in reality every single launch copy comes with a code for nuketown 2025 in the case. Regardless of what store you get it from and regardless of whether or not you pre-ordered. If you buy one of the first-run discs, you get Nuketown 2025. So the supposed wave 2 bonus was actually a lie and you didn't get a bonus at all for it. Which is further proof that Gamestop is a joke and does everything in its power to misinform and take advantage of its customers.

not really, the maps that came with BO hardened & prestige editions was selling for $70+ well after the game had released...so there is some monetary value to them.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#18TG_WolfPosted 10/8/2012 2:10:09 AM
It'll be a Medium sized Pineapple..

Yep definitely a Pineapple..

>_>
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#19High_WarlordPosted 10/8/2012 2:30:43 AM
You know that's right.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#20SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2012 3:18:44 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
It'll be a Medium sized Pineapple..

Yep definitely a Pineapple..

>_>

^ this...why people can't get it through their heads is beyond me...We all know it's going to be a spiny piece of fruit...all roads lead to pineapple.
---