3 years ago#21
Obviously a prestige token for mw4.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
3 years ago#22
Moegitto posted...
-Wave 1: Poster and Prestige Token

-Wave 2: Nuketown 2025

-Wave 3: Avatar toy or PSN avatar and entered into a chance to win some new Turtle Beach headsets

-Wave 4: Probably going to be an " exclusive" trailer of some sort. Thinking maybe 2 videos, one of Zombies and one of Multiplayer.

I don't see anything else really they can give us unless they do more prestige tokens or the like. At the very hardest stretch I can see them giving us double xp for 2 hours or something.

I preordered during wave 3 but was told I would get Nuketown 2025 for preordering. Was I given the wrong information?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
3 years ago#23
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Moegitto posted...

-Wave 3: Avatar toy or PSN avatar and entered into a chance to win some new Turtle Beach headsets

-Wave 4: Probably going to be an " exclusive" trailer of some sort. Thinking maybe 2 videos, one of Zombies and one of Multiplayer.

I don't see anything else really they can give us unless they do more prestige tokens or the like. At the very hardest stretch I can see them giving us double xp for 2 hours or something.

I preordered during wave 3 but was told I would get Nuketown 2025 for preordering. Was I given the wrong information?

You were not given wrong information. The token for Nuketown 2025 will be in the game case itself. It's something they planned to give everyone that preordered anyways. Kind of a jip when Gamestop makes it as if they exclusively have it when they include it in their wave system.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
3 years ago#24
I have a friend that works at Gamestop. He said the next bonus is 50% off all Black Ops 1 DLC.

3 years ago#25
Look at the site again. It says for wave 2 you get access to a double xp weekend the weekend the game comes out.
3 years ago#26
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Moegitto posted...

The Nuketown 2025 map was "announced" during wave 2. Treyarch has stated that all Launch editions will get the map for free. So you are good. Also, they announced a double XP weekend from the 16th to the 18th of November on their facebook page. I knew it, at least I don't have to drink a kegs worth of Mountain Dew this year, lol.
3 years ago#27
A Player card and 2 sweepstakes

Worst pre-orders ever.
---
Gamertag: EchoX860
Controller > Keyboard/Mouse
3 years ago#28
where do i enter this code?
---
rusrs?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. REMINDER: Gamestops Wave 4 drops at 1PM EST

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived