R.I.P. Favela?

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/7/2012 7:36:59 PM
fatclemenza posted...
The giant crucified Jesus statue on the mountain

*facepalm
come on even if you arn't a christian you should know its not a crucified christ. its like the most distinguishable landmark in Rio or all of Brazil for that matter.
#12Bad0CompannyPosted 10/7/2012 7:38:10 PM
fatclemenza posted...

*facepalm
come on even if you arn't a christian you should know its not a crucified christ. its like the most distinguishable landmark in Rio or all of Brazil for that matter.

You mean just like that picture of just a tree over the toilet?
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#13SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2012 7:39:39 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
fatclemenza posted...

*facepalm

I think it's more so that there was religion in the game more so than anything that offended someone. That being said, I'm not religious and never gave it a second thought...Just set the tone for the setting.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#14Arcanine2009Posted 10/7/2012 7:47:42 PM(edited)
fatclemenza posted...
lmao because of a butthurt muslim who read too into a picture frame? this is even funnier than the butthurt over the video. joke religion even more confirmed. someone email IW and say One Man Army is offensive to atheists or something!

I'm glad they removed Favela. The giant crucified Jesus statue on the mountain was offensive to Christians >:l

lol at holier than thou muslims. Can't make fun of them or they blow up your store!

You sound just as butt hurt as them.

Perhaps they could just remove the islamic words on the portraits, and reupload them.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#15fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 7:49:41 PM

Which is why I'll use my extreme butthurt as an excuse to get OMA/DC removed. Since, you know, I'm super serious about my lolreligion.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#16SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2012 7:50:10 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
lmao because of a butthurt muslim who read too into a picture frame? this is even funnier than the butthurt over the video. joke religion even more confirmed. someone email IW and say One Man Army is offensive to atheists or something!

I'm glad they removed Favela. The giant crucified Jesus statue on the mountain was offensive to Christians >:l

lol at holier than thou muslims. Can't make fun of them or they blow up your store!

^ this....amazing when someones particular religion does something, it's ok w/ them and there is no outrage, yet when another does it, there is whining , crying & outrage. I'm not saying what they did was right by removing the map or for the person to feel a need to have outrage about the map, but, it surely is not a muslim thing. I could probably name things repeatedly from numerous religions where they had some sort of media removed or boycotted..It is what it is...people need to deal w/ it
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/7/2012 7:53:15 PM
the devs got soft. i miss the days where we made a simple calculation and realized the best course of action. next day Hiroshima became a pile of rubble...
#18fatclemenzaPosted 10/7/2012 7:53:49 PM
^ this....amazing when someones particular religion does something, it's ok w/ them and there is no outrage, yet when another does it, there is whining , crying & outrage. I'm not saying what they did was right by removing the map or for the person to feel a need to have outrage about the map, but, it surely is not a muslim thing. I could probably name things repeatedly from numerous religions where they had some sort of media removed or boycotted..It is what it is...people need to deal w/ it

In a 3 year old game? With countless other issues that he could have complained about? Then Idiot Ward removes the entire map instead of just removing the "offensive" pictures?
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#19IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 10/7/2012 7:54:55 PM
This had ran it's course and hung itself at the end....
---
PSN/SEN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177
How could anyone complain about a nasty oral surprise? - Trespasser2003
#20SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2012 7:57:47 PM
fatclemenza posted...

In a 3 year old game? With countless other issues that he could have complained about? Then Idiot Ward removes the entire map instead of just removing the "offensive" pictures?

Again, it is what it is. It's easier for them to remove the map than to fix it. Get over it. If you feel the game is worth less recognition after 3 years, you should have moved on from it by now anyways and it should be a non issue.

To be quite honest, those that make a big deal over it being removed are just as bad and as big of whiners as those that had it removed in the first place. It's one thing to raise the issue, but to beat a dead horse over it is just ridiculous.
---