Now Modern Warfare 3 does not bother me.

#11therickmu25Posted 10/7/2012 10:02:40 PM
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
WM_PMC posted...
SparkItUp posted...
WM_PMC posted...
I will not hesitate in saying that MW3 is the worst game I have ever played.

Didn't play MoH yet?

No. I did hear that it's pretty atrocious though. I guess I should be grateful it's not on PS3 lol.

MoH 2010 is.

But MoH 2010 didn't have its own 'Event' like MW3 did where they gave a state of the union address saying how amazing it was. I don't think anyone had high expections for it and really were just waiting for the next Battlefield game.

Idk why i hated MW3 but I played it for about a week and traded it in. Everything is just so vanilla and nothing excites me while playing.
---
"Ah GameFAQs, where everyone hates everyone so much that we can't even agree that we hate everyone..."
#12Silver17Posted 10/7/2012 10:10:17 PM
WM_PMC posted...

That's basically how I feel about MW2, but I wouldn't say MW2 was the worst. There were many games on Sega CD that I'd still put ahead of MW2 being the worst...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#13FeelMyBladePosted 10/7/2012 11:04:24 PM
Silver17 posted...
WM_PMC posted...

That's basically how I feel about MW2, but I wouldn't say MW2 was the worst. There were many games on Sega CD that I'd still put ahead of MW2 being the worst...

This^

**** Oma dc.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-25
#14Halo_ForeverPosted 10/8/2012 3:42:49 AM(edited)
Faust_8 posted...
I won't go that far. MW3 was the worst CoD I've ever played. But I've played worse. At least its campaign was actually playable. At least I had some fun with Spec Ops.

I remembered when I rented Dark Sector. I played it for 20 minutes before stopping and returning it. It was THAT bad. There was no moment of fun in those 20 minutes, no moment of any amount of caring for the main character, there was just nothing. It was just a clunky game that tried to cash in on one gimmick that wasn't even fun.

Dark Sector is pretty good generally, though the beginning is somewhat slow, IIRC in 20 minutes you get neither the glaive nor the weapon upgrades (you could create some really funky combinations).

For something legitimately bad I suggest Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, which sports a dead mutliplayer and a campaign that tries to annoy you with everything from scarce checkpoints and closet Nazis, to enemies with shotguns that teleport in behind you. Or you could play Onechanbara, Infernal or any of the other genuinely bad games.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#15Faust_8Posted 10/8/2012 4:14:47 PM
I did get the Glaive but it just wasn't fun. At all.

I don't even think there was any introduction either, you were just flung in, the protagonist whined a bit, and then you were expected to play the game. I'm just like...why? Why do I care about this mission or this character? What the hell am I doing?

The enemies and enemy AI didn't impress me either. Just fodder for you to have fun with the Glaive with, but I didn't even have fun doing that, even with the slow-mo.

My memory might be fuzzy, and I'm not saying that Dark Sector is the worst game ever. Maybe I did need to play it more (even though no good game should make you slog through boredom for it to be fun). It was just the ONLY game I've rented that I returned on the same day, so it was the example I used. I also got pretty hyped up about it before it came out because of the info Game Informer had on it, so it was a disappointment for me.
---
halo07guy: Did you really just say that the sun orbits the Earth?
FlashOfLight: You'd be surprised what you kids have been lied about for hundreds of years.
#16Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/8/2012 4:34:59 PM
WM_PMC posted...

you need to play superman 64
#17Eternal_WarlordPosted 10/8/2012 4:36:02 PM
I'm not sure which was worse MW2 or MW3.

It's pretty damn close, though. I know for a fact Black Ops was a huge relief for me after playing MW2 so I'm gonna say MW2 for now. Then when BO 2 hits my PS3 for a few weeks I'll see whether MW3 takes the poop crown from MW2 or not.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#18BS_InfinitePosted 10/8/2012 4:43:35 PM
Sweet Home Alabama btw
---
BS_Infinite posted...
A sig
#19RBEMPosted 10/8/2012 4:53:23 PM
Eternal_Warlord posted...
I'm not sure which was worse MW2 or MW3.

It's pretty damn close, though. I know for a fact Black Ops was a huge relief for me after playing MW2 so I'm gonna say MW2 for now. Then when BO 2 hits my PS3 for a few weeks I'll see whether MW3 takes the poop crown from MW2 or not.

Not sure why you need Blops2 to decide which you hate most out of MW2 & 3. And regardless of what anyone says, Blops is the worst CoD (for MP at least). Hopefully Treyarch are learnt their lesson (ie how to not suck all the fun out of a game) and Blops2 is much better.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#20Halo_ForeverPosted 10/9/2012 12:12:31 AM
Faust_8 posted...

I don't even think there was any introduction either, you were just flung in, the protagonist whined a bit, and then you were expected to play the game. I'm just like...why? Why do I care about this mission or this character? What the hell am I doing?

If you care for that sort of thing, I can see why you hated it, Digital Extremes is consistently horrible at that (one of thier games actually had the main character himself be in on a conspiracy all the time, despite wondering for himself throughout the entire game what the conspiracy was).

Dark Sector had the twist where your employers betray you for giggles and you kill them all too

The enemies and enemy AI didn't impress me either. Just fodder for you to have fun with the Glaive with, but I didn't even have fun doing that, even with the slow-mo.

I'm a sucker for slow-mo so I liked the Glaive a bit more for that, but I still mainly used the guns, gave me a nice Resident Evil 4 vibe from the upgrading and stashed loot. I modded the machine pistol with two rapid fire mods and a double shot one to boot, so it was

*pulls trigger*
RATATATATA
*magazine depleted*

(even though no good game should make you slog through boredom for it to be fun).

I'd still call the Orange Box good despite both HL2 and especially Episode I starting at the pace of a slug stuck in glue. Some might make a case for FFXIII, but I'm not going to do that (since I've played it for an amount of time that corresponds to a Dark Sector playthrough and it has yet to become fun).
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....