I love Call of Duty campaigns, and don't understand why everyone hates on them?

#1raptorleon3Posted 10/7/2012 8:15:53 PM
They are very short, but extremely polished rollercoaster rides. I feel like I am playing a die hard movie basically, and it's really awesome. Maybe it's just me.

Why do you hate it so much?

Also, will Black Ops 2 have a campaign as well?
#2yummymexicanPosted 10/7/2012 8:17:26 PM
I don't hate them; I simply don't care about them.
---
GT- Snahck
#3Who_ate_the_piePosted 10/7/2012 8:18:57 PM(edited)
I don't hate them, I play the campaign first whenever I buy a CoD game.

And of course it's going to have a campaign. They even showed some campaign gameplay.
---
I don't care.
#4bottledancerPosted 10/7/2012 8:24:23 PM
Any other game would get tons of praise for the campaign. Call of Duty name makes it suck.

I personally love them, usually the most fun I have every year
---
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me
#5FeelMyBladePosted 10/7/2012 9:27:39 PM
Actually CoD campaigns are one of the best.
Right next to Halo for me.
---
Chess doesn't require skill, as all you do is move a piece when it's your turn. - Krazoa2
#6randomperson117Posted 10/7/2012 9:36:29 PM
I guess since the multiplayer almost completely overshadows it. I personally enjoy them. They feel very much like a Michael Bay film, or Die Hard as you said.
---
LIVE GT: Hero of Time777 PSN ID: CactusPuncher777
Hi. I fail at everything.
#7_x_Paladin_x_Posted 10/7/2012 9:44:45 PM
I am usually surprised by how I actually want to keep playing the campaign once I start it.

I tell myself that I'm just getting used to COD after not playing and end up playing it in one go.
#8therickmu25Posted 10/7/2012 9:58:52 PM
I just take it for what it is. I know it's about 6 hours long and not really that difficult but the stories are kind of cool.

I just don't get the people that expect it to be an open world game that takes 20 hours to complete.
---
"Ah GameFAQs, where everyone hates everyone so much that we can't even agree that we hate everyone..."
#9Linkfan135Posted 10/7/2012 10:34:49 PM
Maybe it's the graphical style or something, but they just seem boring. Not the story really but the characters. They all just kinda seem like grunts with the power to slow down time to get better shots.
---
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.