FPSs taught me how to shoot real guns in real life

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FPSs taught me how to shoot real guns in real life
4 years ago#1
Just recently a friend of mine who has a few rifles took me out in his woods to shoot bottles. He was laughing and picking on me because I was so excited to "finally shoot a real gun" and he was saying how it wasn't much of a big deal. Anyway, he tried showing me what to do, but I said, "don't worry man, I think I know." He laughed and sarcastically agreed and let me try.

I immediately hit all three bottles he had lined up about 200 feet away. Pop! Pop! Pop! Just as easy as in the games.

My point is, I think FPSs have been slowly training us for years for that when SHTF we'll have a chance to fight back.
4 years ago#2
lol
I don't care.
4 years ago#3
Actually it is just that easy. Been doing it since I was 6
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
4 years ago#4
Or it's the government and army's way to train everyone so that when WW3 comes and we all get drafted, a lot of us will already have some knowledge and can be shipped away ASAP.
4 years ago#5
I totally agree, sticking a rifle dead center of my mouth has helped my accuracy rise gradually
4 years ago#6
GlLGAMESH posted...
Or it's the government and army's way to train everyone so that when WW3 comes and we all get drafted, a lot of us will already have some knowledge and can be shipped away ASAP.

lol not sure if you should be shooting real guns...
big money goes around the world
4 years ago#7
Oh yeah?
.:The Elite Connection:.
4 years ago#8
GlLGAMESH posted...

I can't be drafted because I have flat feet :D
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
4 years ago#9
WM_PMC posted...
GlLGAMESH posted...

I can't be drafted because I have a K/D less than 1

DANG
4 years ago#10
Did the gun also have no recoil just like in call of duty?
"Ah GameFAQs, where everyone hates everyone so much that we can't even agree that we hate everyone..."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FPSs taught me how to shoot real guns in real life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM