The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

FPSs taught me how to shoot real guns in real life

#1GlLGAMESHPosted 10/7/2012 9:14:15 PM
Just recently a friend of mine who has a few rifles took me out in his woods to shoot bottles. He was laughing and picking on me because I was so excited to "finally shoot a real gun" and he was saying how it wasn't much of a big deal. Anyway, he tried showing me what to do, but I said, "don't worry man, I think I know." He laughed and sarcastically agreed and let me try.

I immediately hit all three bottles he had lined up about 200 feet away. Pop! Pop! Pop! Just as easy as in the games.

My point is, I think FPSs have been slowly training us for years for that when SHTF we'll have a chance to fight back.
#2Who_ate_the_piePosted 10/7/2012 9:14:51 PM
lol
---
I don't care.
#3forrestzK08Posted 10/7/2012 9:16:23 PM
Actually it is just that easy. Been doing it since I was 6
---
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
#4GlLGAMESH(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:17:16 PM(edited)
Or it's the government and army's way to train everyone so that when WW3 comes and we all get drafted, a lot of us will already have some knowledge and can be shipped away ASAP.
#5DMoney850BFLPosted 10/7/2012 9:17:11 PM
I totally agree, sticking a rifle dead center of my mouth has helped my accuracy rise gradually
#6belts24Posted 10/7/2012 9:18:40 PM
GlLGAMESH posted...
Or it's the government and army's way to train everyone so that when WW3 comes and we all get drafted, a lot of us will already have some knowledge and can be shipped away ASAP.

lol not sure if you should be shooting real guns...
---
big money goes around the world
#7Astro_B0mbPosted 10/7/2012 9:20:04 PM
Oh yeah?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#8WM_PMCPosted 10/7/2012 9:20:39 PM
GlLGAMESH posted...

I can't be drafted because I have flat feet :D
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#9GetGoodBroPosted 10/7/2012 9:55:37 PM
WM_PMC posted...
GlLGAMESH posted...

I can't be drafted because I have a K/D less than 1

DANG
#10therickmu25Posted 10/7/2012 9:59:41 PM
Did the gun also have no recoil just like in call of duty?
---
"Ah GameFAQs, where everyone hates everyone so much that we can't even agree that we hate everyone..."