What is your largest Call of Duty vice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your largest Call of Duty vice

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
4 years ago#1
Select your vice - Results (105 votes)
I only have 95 bullets left out of 100, better reload (reload OCD)
69.52% (73 votes)
Headless chickens aren't reckless, I am (always rushing, without a plan)
11.43% (12 votes)
I am a decicated outdoorsman, always living in a tent (camping)
2.86% (3 votes)
ADS 4 Life (always ADS, even if it is the BO SPAS with Steady Aim)
4.76% (5 votes)
I pair random perks and weapons no matter how well they fit together (Synergy is for chumps))
1.9% (2 votes)
I will not rest until every square inch off the map has bullet decals on it (You spray a LOT)
0.95% (1 votes)
I sometimes forget that this isn't Soldier of Fortune (You shoot 10+ rounds into each enemy)
2.86% (3 votes)
I expect those enemy KS to collide into each and perish (You never destroy enemy KS)
1.9% (2 votes)
If you are better than me, please be gentle, but do not expect the same from me (You dashboard to save my K/D)
0.95% (1 votes)
I have heard about objectives, please don't tell me more (You don't do objectives)
2.86% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So which of these are you most guilty of?
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: NotoriousLynx-

NotoriousLynx-
4 years ago#2
I aimed down sights a lot, even if I should of knifed. However, my biggest vice (and I don't believe its on this list) is that I'll shoot a guy up, and from past experiences, I'll assume I've shot enough that he's dead, but I don't get any notification of this, and I'll freak out and turn back to him to put the last bullet in. I'm also number 1 noobtuber.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 years ago#3
You forgot:

"I find out where the people who kill me live and I drug their food. When they pass out I sneak into their rooms and pull down their pants slowly then I... *dissolves into psychotic laughter*"

Yeah you need that option.. >_>
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
4 years ago#4
^I hereby declare you the official that tracks the amount of people who choose this option.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 years ago#5
Agreed XD
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^

User Info: FiftyFathoms

FiftyFathoms
4 years ago#6
First one for me, I always gotta make sure I've got a full mag.
No one's taller than the last man standing.

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#7
Sorta headless chicken, sorta ADS guy. I hate spraying, and basically only hipfire just outside of knifing range. And I usually have a plan when running around, but I'm not as cautious as I should be and get killed a lot more than I should because of it.
All's fair in love and war, kid.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#8
def the reload....just need a full clip in at all times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
4 years ago#9
Definitely the first one, although I always make sure it's safe before reloading. Lately though, I've been trying not to reload after every fight.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#10
I pair random stuff together to challenge myself. It also proves that I'm better then most players when I still have top score in game while using a stupid setup.
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your largest Call of Duty vice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived