The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What is your largest Call of Duty vice

#1Halo_ForeverPosted 10/8/2012 2:32:46 AM
Select your vice - Results (105 votes)
I only have 95 bullets left out of 100, better reload (reload OCD)
69.52% (73 votes)
Headless chickens aren't reckless, I am (always rushing, without a plan)
11.43% (12 votes)
I am a decicated outdoorsman, always living in a tent (camping)
2.86% (3 votes)
ADS 4 Life (always ADS, even if it is the BO SPAS with Steady Aim)
4.76% (5 votes)
I pair random perks and weapons no matter how well they fit together (Synergy is for chumps))
1.9% (2 votes)
I will not rest until every square inch off the map has bullet decals on it (You spray a LOT)
0.95% (1 votes)
I sometimes forget that this isn't Soldier of Fortune (You shoot 10+ rounds into each enemy)
2.86% (3 votes)
I expect those enemy KS to collide into each and perish (You never destroy enemy KS)
1.9% (2 votes)
If you are better than me, please be gentle, but do not expect the same from me (You dashboard to save my K/D)
0.95% (1 votes)
I have heard about objectives, please don't tell me more (You don't do objectives)
2.86% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So which of these are you most guilty of?
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#2NotoriousLynx-Posted 10/8/2012 2:37:29 AM
I aimed down sights a lot, even if I should of knifed. However, my biggest vice (and I don't believe its on this list) is that I'll shoot a guy up, and from past experiences, I'll assume I've shot enough that he's dead, but I don't get any notification of this, and I'll freak out and turn back to him to put the last bullet in. I'm also number 1 noobtuber.
#3TG_WolfPosted 10/8/2012 2:39:56 AM
You forgot:

"I find out where the people who kill me live and I drug their food. When they pass out I sneak into their rooms and pull down their pants slowly then I... *dissolves into psychotic laughter*"

Yeah you need that option.. >_>
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#4Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:41:42 AM
^I hereby declare you the official that tracks the amount of people who choose this option.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#5TG_WolfPosted 10/8/2012 2:43:11 AM
Agreed XD
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#6FiftyFathomsPosted 10/8/2012 2:46:28 AM
First one for me, I always gotta make sure I've got a full mag.
---
No one's taller than the last man standing.
#7SullyTheStrangePosted 10/8/2012 2:54:55 AM
Sorta headless chicken, sorta ADS guy. I hate spraying, and basically only hipfire just outside of knifing range. And I usually have a plan when running around, but I'm not as cautious as I should be and get killed a lot more than I should because of it.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#8SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2012 3:01:13 AM
def the reload....just need a full clip in at all times.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#9supermoc10Posted 10/8/2012 7:29:42 AM
Definitely the first one, although I always make sure it's safe before reloading. Lately though, I've been trying not to reload after every fight.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#10billnye69Posted 10/8/2012 7:33:01 AM
I pair random stuff together to challenge myself. It also proves that I'm better then most players when I still have top score in game while using a stupid setup.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.