Preorder wave 4 is a huge middlefinger...

#21LittleBigFan98(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:57:01 PM
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...
A player card background or a tinny little chance of winning a car.

why are you crying when they aren't obligated to give you anything?

Cuz I waited a lot to preorder the game for some cool bonus, now that the bonus is trash I have all the right to complain.

You can complain if you buy the game and you hate it, you have payed money for it. But the pre-order bonus is free, you can't complain about free. Doesn't work that way.

The moment I pay $5 to preorder the game, the preorder bonus stops being free.

Black Ops 2 = $60
Black Ops 2 + Bonus = $65

Bonus is $5 so I can complain as much as I want.
#22romanojcPosted 10/8/2012 5:58:53 PM
LittleBigFan98 posted...
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...

Cuz I waited a lot to preorder the game for some cool bonus, now that the bonus is trash I have all the right to complain.

You can complain if you buy the game and you hate it, you have payed money for it. But the pre-order bonus is free, you can't complain about free. Doesn't work that way.

Black Ops 2 = $60

Umm, you do realize that the pre-order goes towards the final price of the game? Therefore, whatever bonus they give you is free. If you need help, I'm sure the slow kid on your bus already figured this out.
#23SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2012 6:21:08 PM
meh, not a bad deal for me...I got 3 entries...1 for the player card & 1 in each of the contests.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#24Jaeger13Posted 10/9/2012 9:53:05 AM
Aristoph posted...
maybe it's just mine...but i like gamestop. then again only other choice for me (with out at least an hour drive) is hastings and wal mart.

I would go to Wal-Mart. They may not be the most knowledgeable about games, but at least it'll be a quick in-and-out and they won't try to upsell 5 different subscriptions and pre-orders.

i've never had that problem with my gamestop. they ask me if i want to pre-order anything...i say no they leave it at that.
---
gt: Jaeger00013
Come to the dark side...we have cookies!!!
#25buddhamonsterPosted 10/9/2012 9:56:46 AM
LittleBigFan98 posted...
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...
billnye69 posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...

Black Ops 2 = $60

That's not how preorders work.

Please try to inform yourself of store policy before you try arguing it.
---
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!
#26MartiMcFlyPosted 10/9/2012 9:59:43 AM
Es TRUE! If you dont preorders the game is only 60 bucks flat! Cause it 59.99 and the Tax is a penny!!

#27HaganPosted 10/9/2012 10:36:41 AM
This thread is a great snap shot of the maturity of this game community. Most games do not have preorder bonuses.
And if they do have bonuses, they usually consist of a weapon skin dlc, a poster, or a one size fits nobody t-shirt. This game had three bonuses, the poster, the avatar time, and the playercard dlc, and *technically* Nuketown 2025. So stop crying.
---
XBL GT= illidan z