The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

BF3, MW3, BO2, with greater or lesser to signs with equal signs there too.

#1The_ShaderPosted 10/9/2012 7:24:12 AM
I like 'that' game. Will 'that' be returning? Because i like 'that' alot compared to the others. There was also some of the one 'stuff' that was there, which was appreciated but unnecesary.

'This' was a bit annoying, but i really dont care, i expect that 'they' watch what they do next time for the same of 'its' community.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#2GordatonPosted 10/9/2012 7:29:53 AM
I really don't understand this topic.
---
Sig on standby.
#3breadisgoodPosted 10/9/2012 7:33:16 AM
Gordaton posted...

Me three.
#4fatclemenzaPosted 10/9/2012 8:07:32 AM

---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#5metalclashPosted 10/9/2012 8:14:34 AM
I think he's trying to mock other topics on the board.

Key word: trying.
---
Man, all I want is to play some GTA V with some of my broski's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck
#6WM_PMCPosted 10/9/2012 10:30:30 AM
It's really not that hard to understand. He's making a blanket statement of what most topics are. People say which versions are better and then they complain about stuff and make threats. TC's topic is the generalization of many topics.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#7The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 11:11:00 PM
WM_PMC posted...
It's really not that hard to understand. He's making a blanket statement of what most topics are. People say which versions are better and then they complain about stuff and make threats. TC's topic is the generalization of many topics.

For those that put the word "think" into their posts... well... tsk tsk. Because IT IS very obvious.

This guy gets it.
---
#8Scottydont19Posted 10/9/2012 11:23:11 PM
The_Shader posted...
WM_PMC posted...

For those that put the word "think" into their posts... well... tsk tsk. Because IT IS very obvious.

This guy gets it.

The only obvious thing I see is that you wasted board space with a dumb and senseless off topic post. I understand you THINK your being cool and smart, but you'r not.
#9The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:23:27 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
The_Shader posted...
WM_PMC posted...

This guy gets it.

The only obvious thing I see is that you wasted board space with a dumb and senseless off topic post. I understand you THINK your being cool and smart, but you'r not.

Because the board space is important and so is being cool and smart on the internet. Afterall, thats why theres so many important topics on the board right now.
---
#10Scottydont19Posted 10/10/2012 8:16:07 AM
The_Shader posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
The_Shader posted...
WM_PMC posted...

This guy gets it.

Because the board space is important and so is being cool and smart on the internet. Afterall, thats why theres so many important topics on the board right now.

Still doesn't change the fact that this post is senseless garbage.