The midnight release

#1Makaveli330Posted 10/9/2012 9:08:34 AM
How many hours do you guys plan on playing?

I'll be playing for 4 hours straight of multiplayer. The best feeling about cod is the midnight release bc everything is so hectic and overwhelming, plus nobody knows the maps and everybody is the same level.

Just my random thought and opinion.
---
---
" you got me sweating like a fat girl running for miles"
#2Blade_Runner_07Posted 10/9/2012 9:46:46 AM
Ill show up 10 minutes before midnight, get the game, go home, and play for an hour.

Go to bed, get up, shower, go to work, come home, play for 5 hours.

and that's launch day.
#3MartiMcFlyPosted 10/9/2012 9:48:04 AM
Tell us about your wife blade runner.

#4Blade_Runner_07Posted 10/9/2012 10:24:15 AM
Okay, she will come with me to get the game and then we will go home, start getting ready for bed, we will brush teeth, then we will go to bed together...
I don't have any pets or anything and don't know what my friends will be doing so I can't comment on there status but I'm happy to have a fan. If you have any more questions PM me okay.
#5FlashCannonPosted 10/9/2012 10:29:02 AM
midnight release will be kinda tricky for me. i've got work at 6:30 in the morning. so i'll try and get a few hours of sleep then get around around midnight go pick up the game, head back home, sleep, wake up, work, then play the day away. oh yeah, got a bunch of friends coming over, we are all gonna play one match each on domination and keep cycling.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#6WM_PMCPosted 10/9/2012 1:50:06 PM
I took the Tuesday off from work so I'll be playing for at least 10 hours that day.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#7NeonYoshi11Posted 10/9/2012 2:23:14 PM
Blade_Runner_07 posted...
Ill show up 10 minutes before midnight, get the game, go home, and play for an hour.

and that's launch day.

Wish I could do that.

For MW3 there were 900-1,000 people for the Gamestop I go to. And there are 3 others within 1 minutes of that one.

I plan on getting there around 10. Waiting the 45 minutes it takes to move throw the initial purchase/payment line. Get my wristband or whatever it is this time, and then go into my car and play FFTA2 on my 3DS until the line shortens up at like 12:15.

I'd be going solo so I really don't want to wait outside in the cold with a bunch of people I don't know. Plus standing for that amount of time hurts my knee.

I couldn't imagine standing inline at like 8PM just to be first in line.
#8WM_PMCPosted 10/9/2012 4:41:06 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
Blade_Runner_07 posted...

and that's launch day.

Wish I could do that.

For MW3 there were 900-1,000 people for the Gamestop I go to. And there are 3 others within 1 minutes of that one.

I plan on getting there around 10. Waiting the 45 minutes it takes to move throw the initial purchase/payment line. Get my wristband or whatever it is this time, and then go into my car and play FFTA2 on my 3DS until the line shortens up at like 12:15.

I'd be going solo so I really don't want to wait outside in the cold with a bunch of people I don't know. Plus standing for that amount of time hurts my knee.

I couldn't imagine standing inline at like 8PM just to be first in line.

I got mine at Best Buy, so I won't be having a huge line. Especially where I am. I plan on getting home from work on Monday, eating dinner, and then sleeping until like 10 and then heading off to Best Buy. I'm going to make sure my phone is fully charged before I leave. If all goes well, I should be home by 12:30
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#9GamerTPosted 10/9/2012 6:21:55 PM
I'm going to play all night all the way until bed time the next day. Aside from 3-4 hours for an hour nap, and a couple of classes I can't miss.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#10ragefan187Posted 10/9/2012 6:30:38 PM
Ima just wait and prob buy it the next day or on the weekend