Anybody here know about the Black Ops 2 official headsets?

#1paperfastcarsPosted 10/9/2012 7:22:48 PM
Thinking of buying a new and first headset for me. Might go for the new sony headset too.
#2paperfastcars(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:27:45 AM
pmuB
#3GamerTPosted 10/10/2012 4:36:44 AM
You might not need to bump your topic if there was some sort of question here. For example, "Does anyone have any recommendations on which headset to get?" Or, "Should I bother with getting one of the Special Edition Black Ops 2 headsets?".

I know of the headsets, I know which one I would buy, but I don't know exactly what kind of response you are expecting because you have asked nothing.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#4paperfastcars(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 5:18:12 AM
Actually my question's in the topic. anyway, What do u guys think of the Black Ops 2 official headsets?
#5TimmotheussPosted 10/10/2012 5:32:27 AM
Personally I think it's just them cashing in on the whole headset market, but if it's your first then feel free to try them out if you want to, better than no headset. I got my X12s a week ago after my old ones broke for $40 and they will do me just fine until I manage to get A40s.
---
GT: Pip Tc
11/05/12
#6GamerTPosted 10/10/2012 6:43:20 AM(edited)
paperfastcars posted...
Actually my question's in the topic. anyway, What do u guys think of the Black Ops 2 official headsets?

'Anybody here know about the Black Ops 2 official headsets?'

Vague question. Do I know of them? The answer is yes. Is there something specific that you wanted to know about them? That is what I'm trying to get at. If you had put, "What do you guys think of them Black Ops 2 official headsets?" as your thread title that would be a questions that makes sense to answer. Or, put that question down in the body of your post. Anyways, just trying to help in regards to actually getting an answer that you desire from the game board.

As to what I think of the Black Ops 2 headsets, they seem nice, but are ultimately just a gimmick. If you have the expendable cash then they can be a nice addition. The Tango's are great because they are programmable and can be used with your bluetooth phones so that you don't miss calls and can be used with other bluetooth devices for streaming music and such. It also helps that it is completely wireless.

That is the one that I would get if I was going to put any money into getting one of those headsets. That is just me though. Aside from the convenience though, I don't think they are worth buying. They are expensive devices, and many of my friends that I play with online have nothing but trouble with their similar headsets when it comes to feedback on the mic and other hardware damages.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"