Who here was dumb enough to get mw3? Or smart enough to not get it.

#11beerhammer1Posted 10/10/2012 3:14:37 PM
PrisonChile posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...
I bet TC is no older than 18

Why do people always drag age into things? Especially the internet, does that establish credibility because you randomly throw out an age? I am actually 20 and if I was anything over 22 I would be embarrassed to be still playing video games and visiting game forums

Really, why? I've enjoyed playing video games since they first came out and still enjoy playing them, not sure why "22" is some mystical age where it's not a respectful way to spend your spare time, would love to here some logic behind this bold statement!

Not even going to get into the thread topic as it's just a troll topic anyway.
#12JonJonFTWPosted 10/10/2012 3:16:20 PM
I loved MW2, so I got MW3.

So, by your logic, I made an intelligent purchase.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#13Devlin_BowmanPosted 10/10/2012 3:30:31 PM
PrisonChile posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...

Why do people always drag age into things? Especially the internet, does that establish credibility because you randomly throw out an age? I am actually 20 and if I was anything over 22 I would be embarrassed to be still playing video games and visiting game forums

Confirmed troll.
---
Gamertag: Jamie Arabshahi
http://i53.tinypic.com/344xs36.jpg
#14KwizxxPosted 10/10/2012 3:34:40 PM
Can you blame people for getting mw3? The thought of having a game that was like Mw2 but with everything that made it bad removed was just too much to resist for a lot of people and on paper that should've made it a great game. Unfortunately as we all know that wasn't the case and it somehow came out even worse

I hated Mw2, and that only made me end up hating Mw3 even more. Luckily, I loved black ops, so I have high hopes for treyarch.
#15Scottydont19Posted 10/10/2012 7:08:27 PM
A lot of older gamers play because its not only fun, but also we grew up with it, starting with atari, texas instrument, or equivalent systems, then NES and the first PCs, up to what we have now, so I guess you could say its in our blood. I'm only 30, but I would rather be a mature gamer that plays on my free time than an ignorant and naive 20 year old who likes to make false statements about a persons intelligence based on the purchase of 1 video game, AND posts said opinion on a different games forum.
#16Shura_SurplicePosted 10/10/2012 7:13:46 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
A lot of older gamers play because its not only fun, but also we grew up with it, starting with atari, texas instrument, or equivalent systems, then NES and the first PCs, up to what we have now, so I guess you could say its in our blood. I'm only 30, but I would rather be a mature gamer that plays on my free time than an ignorant and naive 20 year old who likes to make false statements about a persons intelligence based on the purchase of 1 video game, AND posts said opinion on a different games forum.

QFT
#17LionHartZeroPosted 10/10/2012 7:32:45 PM
PrisonChile posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...

Lmfao...TC probably adds 2 years to his "would be embarrassed to be playing video games" age every time his birthday rolls around. Fool..
#18Silver17Posted 10/10/2012 7:56:21 PM
MW3 was my favorite game since COD4. (although I did enjoy BO)

MW2 and WAW BOTH SUCKED!

If BOII tanks, I'll be more than happy to be playing COD4/MW3/BO for another year...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#19FeelMyBladePosted 10/10/2012 7:58:33 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...

This
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-25
#20HeartlessCharmsPosted 10/10/2012 8:03:22 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

QFT

---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm