Who here was dumb enough to get mw3? Or smart enough to not get it.

#51L0ZPosted 10/11/2012 5:59:04 AM
i got it because i wanted to know what would happen with mctavish, price, and The First Horseman
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#52PrisonChile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 6:32:50 AM
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
$5 says TC doesn't come back into this thread.

Your on :P

Why would I not come back? It's an online forum for a bunch of gamers, Why would I care what a bunch of gamers think? Like I am scared that a bunch of people I don't know have some sort of opinion against me...it is amazing how tough and direct everyone is online but I have yet to meet anyone like this in real life, especially people who take gaming this seriously in real life. Like I would care enough what you guys think to show up in my own post lol...you guys hold a high opinion of yourselves.
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#53billnye69Posted 10/11/2012 6:55:13 AM
I won it as a prize at Dave and Busters. lol
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#54NotQuiteAFreakPosted 10/11/2012 7:31:27 AM
HeartlessCharms you owe me 5 big ones. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#55RustybananaPosted 10/11/2012 8:06:28 AM
PrisonChile posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
$5 says TC doesn't come back into this thread.

Your on :P

Why would I not come back? It's an online forum for a bunch of gamers, Why would I care what a bunch of gamers think? Like I am scared that a bunch of people I don't know have some sort of opinion against me...it is amazing how tough and direct everyone is online but I have yet to meet anyone like this in real life, especially people who take gaming this seriously in real life. Like I would care enough what you guys think to show up in my own post lol...you guys hold a high opinion of yourselves.

You have yet to meet anyone tough and direct in real life? Probably because you live under a rock and are only 18, or 20, or whatever age you are "claiming" to be.

Oh and by the way your topic is retarded, who really cares what you think about how people spend their money.
#56Lionheart MasterPosted 10/11/2012 8:13:43 AM
I completely regret buying it and all the mountain dew and doritos for double xp. I suck.
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
#57d3dsightPosted 10/11/2012 8:25:29 AM
I was smart enough to buy MW3, play it for 16 days, and have fun while doing it.

:)
#58sbarbermisierPosted 10/11/2012 8:50:31 AM
I was dumb enough to buy it, and smart enough to sell it a month later.
---
"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"? - K.R.
#59SwordOfLifePosted 10/11/2012 8:57:06 AM
This is a very unnecessary topic. Opens the topic with flaming anyone that got Modern Warfare 3.
---
PSN: TheLeviathan686
#60Silver17Posted 10/11/2012 9:01:25 AM

Ghost didn't protect you from the Blackbird and CB had to compete against Stopping Power, now you get immunity to nearly everything including a full Perk, all the UAVs, the baby monitors and so forth. Also by taking away the ability to quick ADS, Assassin is even more suited for camping than before.

Obviously you've never heard of the Perk "Recon" or the Killstreak "Recon Drone". Those are great for sniffing out Assassin campers.

The Blackbird was a mid range KS, so you couldn't find people running Ghost until you got it. BO "overall" also had larger maps, so it was easier for campers to hide as well. MW3 you have an "Idea" where someone was at, and if you were not sure "Recon" + "Flash Grenade" fixed all that. Plus Assassin didn't protect you from AI Killstreaks, AND it left you targeted for user controlled KS.

IMHO Ghost Pro from BO was more powerful than Assassin Pro in MW3...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)