Who here was dumb enough to get mw3? Or smart enough to not get it.

#61Scottydont19Posted 10/11/2012 10:23:36 AM
PrisonChile posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
$5 says TC doesn't come back into this thread.

Your on :P

Why would I not come back? It's an online forum for a bunch of gamers, Why would I care what a bunch of gamers think? Like I am scared that a bunch of people I don't know have some sort of opinion against me...it is amazing how tough and direct everyone is online but I have yet to meet anyone like this in real life, especially people who take gaming this seriously in real life. Like I would care enough what you guys think to show up in my own post lol...you guys hold a high opinion of yourselves.

If you don't care what we think about you, then why would we care about what a dumb 18 or 20 year old thinks.

And you obviously do care what we think, ir you wouldn't have bothered telling us all that. Deep down you probably think we are mean and will probably be traumatized for the rest your life. At least that's my prediction.
#62Count_The_SnakePosted 10/11/2012 10:29:48 AM
PrisonChile u r a tool

ps here r my c0d ranking

MW2 WaW COD4 Mw3 BO
---
PSU BILLIEVE
#63darealest47Posted 10/11/2012 10:32:15 AM
Mw3 is a good game...it just isn't the best cod game imo. I myself will probably be getting cod every 2 years now since it looks like black ops is the main series now.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#64AristophPosted 10/11/2012 10:40:09 AM
Wow...I'm glad I stopped responding when I did.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#65ffgamemanPosted 10/11/2012 10:40:34 AM
I was smart enough to get it. $60 for nearly 400 hours of (mainly enjoyable) playtime is not a bad deal.

Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#66FeelMyBladePosted 10/11/2012 10:46:08 AM
ffgameman posted...
I was smart enough to get it. $60 for nearly 400 hours of (mainly enjoyable) playtime is not a bad deal.

Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.

I award you 1 cool point for today.
---
Chess doesn't require skill, as all you do is move a piece when it's your turn. - Krazoa2
#67HeartlessCharmsPosted 10/11/2012 9:11:05 PM
PrisonChile posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
$5 says TC doesn't come back into this thread.

Your on :P

Why would I not come back? It's an online forum for a bunch of gamers, Why would I care what a bunch of gamers think? Like I am scared that a bunch of people I don't know have some sort of opinion against me...it is amazing how tough and direct everyone is online but I have yet to meet anyone like this in real life, especially people who take gaming this seriously in real life. Like I would care enough what you guys think to show up in my own post lol...you guys hold a high opinion of yourselves.

Lol ok 22 year old or 20?
You're obviously a 12 year old with his feelings hurt. ggnore
---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm
#68GevousPosted 10/11/2012 9:24:09 PM
PrisonChile posted...
Aristoph posted...
I got it as a gift, because my brother is a CoD junkie. It was good for a free game. I'm glad I didn't put the money down myself, though. I played it for like 2 months and it's been gathering dust ever since.

And I'm buying BlOps2 because it's Treyarch, and they make good games. I've given up on the "modern warfare" side of the series and will only be buying CoD every 2 years from now on.

plus one for not being an idiot. It makes sense to get black ops 2 if you gave up on mw after mw2. But to get it after paying for mw2 and mw3 kinda just makes you a tool.

You clearly misunderstand the meaning of "tool." If you are a tool then you are a douche, not stupid. Anyway, most of the posts you have been making are pretty "toolish" (in your meaning of the word tool) since the MW's have nothing to do with BO or BO2.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet. Mod on Veterancraft.net. #modlife
Minecraft: ryanpitts
#69HeroDobbyPosted 10/11/2012 9:38:36 PM
doesn't every one say the next COD is good and the last one was bad? Then they play the newest one....
#70your other dad sayzPosted 10/11/2012 9:43:03 PM
Am I the only one that liked mw3?
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.