Big theme of this game is tech turning against man as punishment by God

#51Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:30:50 PM
Such a shame how nowadays belief in a hire power is met with mockery. All these people openly mocking god, creating new religions like they're book clubs, or simply believing in no god, pretending we just came to be in some inexplicable primordial soup. If evolution was a book it would be riddled with plot holes and unanswered questions and speculation. Darwin is like the Christopher Paolini of scientists.

If you want real answers to life's mysteries, look no further than god. The reason people can't find answers is because they are disputing the one true answer. God is the creator. You are trying to come up with different conclusions when there is the one conclusion that has existed for thousands of years.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#52Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:32:22 PM
God and Cod also rhyme. It has good sound vibe.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#53NotQuiteAFreakPosted 10/11/2012 1:57:32 PM
Mixorz posted...
Such a shame how nowadays belief in a hire power is met with mockery. All these people openly mocking god, creating new religions like they're book clubs, or simply believing in no god, pretending we just came to be in some inexplicable primordial soup. If evolution was a book it would be riddled with plot holes and unanswered questions and speculation. Darwin is like the Christopher Paolini of scientists.

We're not mocking God, we're mocking you.. Hell, we're not even mocking you, we're just telling you what you are. A troll. :P
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#54Dark_TowerPosted 10/11/2012 3:43:09 PM
Hey TC - Look, if you want to go off and believe in your Invisible sky daddy - fine - I'm happy for ya, but the only difference between your religion and the ancient greek or egyption religions is a couple thousand years or so.

Eventually, we will be learning in schools about ancient christian mythology, as your "god" falls by the wayside like the 400+ "gods" that came, had believers and were lost to time.

I leave you with this TC:

"The supreme arrogance of religious thinking: that a carbon-based bag of mostly water on a speck of iron-silicate dust on a boring dwarf star in a minor galaxy in an underpopulated local group of galaxies in an unfashionable suburb of a supercluster would look up at the sky and declare: It was all made so that I could exist"
---
FACT BEFORE FAITH
#55XxStigmaxXPosted 10/11/2012 4:43:36 PM
This game is about as realistic as the existence of a god.
#56Scottydont19Posted 10/11/2012 7:02:06 PM
Mixorz posted...

God does exist. I guess you believe in evolution and such, even though you have no way of explaining it thoroughly yourself. It's all faith based, only my faith is in god. Yours is in a science you don't understand and are told to believe.

Faith is nothing more than a strong belief in something. Faith does not require proof, just believing. Again, just because YOU believe something doesn't make it true. Why do you think there are so many different kinds of christian churches? Because even they can't agree on what the bible or gods word means, and form churches based on different beliefs. At least science has ways of proving most of what its talking about, and I say most because there are a lot of theory out there.

And by your explaination, your belief is in something you have no way of explaining with any accuracy, because if god truly did exist, I highly doubt he would find a speck of dust, such as ourselves, worthy enough to explain his reasoning behind anything.
#57Matrix is pooPosted 10/11/2012 7:11:05 PM
Heh...gamefaqs. I hope you never change.
---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
#58Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 8:04:18 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
Mixorz posted...

God does exist. I guess you believe in evolution and such, even though you have no way of explaining it thoroughly yourself. It's all faith based, only my faith is in god. Yours is in a science you don't understand and are told to believe.

Faith is nothing more than a strong belief in something. Faith does not require proof, just believing. Again, just because YOU believe something doesn't make it true. Why do you think there are so many different kinds of christian churches? Because even they can't agree on what the bible or gods word means, and form churches based on different beliefs. At least science has ways of proving most of what its talking about, and I say most because there are a lot of theory out there.

And by your explaination, your belief is in something you have no way of explaining with any accuracy, because if god truly did exist, I highly doubt he would find a speck of dust, such as ourselves, worthy enough to explain his reasoning behind anything.

But again, as I stated, you believe in a science you don't truly understand. Evolution is nothing more than another false idol created by prideful men who not accept that god is the answer, and create thir own messiah (or find a excuses to say there is no messiah).

And we were given the bible as the word of god. It doesn't matter whether you're Christian, catholic, baptist, orthodox, if you follow the bible, you follow gods teachings and your soul will live in everlasting harmony in heaven.
---
#59SwordOfLifePosted 10/12/2012 8:36:21 AM
You know what, I know TC is a troll, but I gotta say this: Religious people say evolution is bull.... yet they believe that an invisible man said let there be light and created the heavens and the earth in 6 days? Then this almighty being had to rest on the seventh day.... Yeah okay.

If Christians had their way, humans would still think that the earth is the center of the solar system. Why would you even bring god into a gaming forum? Evolution is only a theory, yes, but it is a theory backed up by evidence... massive amounts of evidence collected over centuries. Religions say that an invisible man (who we have NO proof of) snapped his fingers/blinked his eyes/farted out everything in six days. Here's the thing... if we believe this is true, then the Earth is only 6000 years old... and we KNOW that not true... we have proven it many, many times.

I look at this from the perspective of a man who was once religious and then went to college... and woke up.

There are thousands of religions... One theory of evolution. Tell them to get their story straight, then maybe logical humans will give it a listen.
---
PSN: TheLeviathan686
#60Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 8:48:38 AM
SwordOfLife posted...
You know what, I know TC is a troll, but I gotta say this: Religious people say evolution is bull.... yet they believe that an invisible man said let there be light and created the heavens and the earth in 6 days? Then this almighty being had to rest on the seventh day.... Yeah okay.

If Christians had their way, humans would still think that the earth is the center of the solar system. Why would you even bring god into a gaming forum? Evolution is only a theory, yes, but it is a theory backed up by evidence... massive amounts of evidence collected over centuries. Religions say that an invisible man (who we have NO proof of) snapped his fingers/blinked his eyes/farted out everything in six days. Here's the thing... if we believe this is true, then the Earth is only 6000 years old... and we KNOW that not true... we have proven it many, many times.

I look at this from the perspective of a man who was once religious and then went to college... and woke up.

There are thousands of religions... One theory of evolution. Tell them to get their story straight, then maybe logical humans will give it a listen.

Sounds like you're mad. Oh and how many people think T Rex was a hunter and how many think it was a scavenger? See, there are conflicting opinions in your theory of evolution. Again it's speculations for everyone.

And I too went to college and graduated. It is simply a place where prideful people become more prideful, and humble people learn.
---